Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

geno_blast t1_jdivuh6 wrote

That's cheap. In Vegas they went back up to 4.50

NorthantsBlokeUK t1_jdiwvyg wrote

Price of petrol(gasoline) where I live is £1.427 GBP per litre, which works out to $6.61 USD per US gallon :(

HoopOnPoop t1_jdiyk6l wrote

My car takes premium. I would buy every gas can within a 50 mile radius and stock up.

JohnStern42 t1_jdiym6n wrote

Most likely their regular and mid grade tanks are dry so they’re selling super only?

Riptide360 t1_jdj15tn wrote

If it is a rural station I’ve seen them do this when they need to dump old fuel.

MicMcDev t1_jdj5auc wrote

This is from a gas station in Western PA (And other areas surrounding western PA like WV and OH and MD) called Sheetz. They do this from time to time. And sometimes the week of holidays they drop E85 gas down to SUPER low prices.

A pretty decent gas station overall.

chris782 t1_jdkuli5 wrote

Depends on the station too. Some just have one tank of regular and there is a additive called additech that is mixed in at the pump. Can't remember what brand stations used it, it has been years since I was in petroleum service.

edit: shit nevermind additech is an additional additive that you can get blended in if you want. Sorry it's been like 10 years.

srentiln t1_jdmbrky wrote

I'm not naive enough to think the state will do anything to help expand production, but we have in state oil harvest and refining already. Our refineries have a 2 million barrel per day capacity, and we have over 200,000 drilled wells. I'm not saying I expect Texas/New Mexico level base prices, but the fact our average price is consistently one of the highest in the nation does not fit with having production capacity in-state. Even adjusting for the gas tax, the price doesn't seem to make sense.