Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Combatical t1_iu01vtb wrote

100% chance theres a live, laugh, love sign in that house.

rhinocerosjockey t1_iu03053 wrote

I’m not sure this is a dog house. This looks like this might be an electrical transformer box that someone made a decorative slip-over cover. This is a weird spot for a dog house and it has a concrete base. This is a normal spot for transformers to go through, near the street and the edge of lots to avoid being in the way but easily serviceable by the power company.

rhinocerosjockey t1_iu0dxtp wrote

Quit being obtuse. I can see it’s on the lawn. I can also see it’s far forward of their house, which is a very bizarre and quite frankly shitty place to put your dog’s house. Typical lot the road is right there, hence “basically on the street”. If they feel this is an appropriate spot for a dog house they probably shouldn’t have a dog.

Fleshy_Burger t1_iu0rhw7 wrote

I hope the dog doesnt have to use that front door

Kaankaants t1_iu0v3px wrote

Why the fuck would you put a dog-house not only in the front yard, but also right next to the road??

I'm thinking more likely to be covering an electricity, telecommunications, or plumbing installation.

Cautemoc t1_iu1k2yu wrote

I've ran into this a lot lately. Sometimes Redditor decide they just don't like that something exists so they downvote everything the person says in the hope it bullies them into not posting in the future, or make them feel ashamed to post. It's mostly a problem with front-page subs.

−1

Myaucht t1_iu1qlpg wrote

Burglars might steal your dog house to research your house plans for easier stealing

Canilickyourfeet t1_iu2dasn wrote

I moved from GA to MA and I miss seeing houses like these in scenic areas like this back in GA. Houses like this were always so warm and inviting inside. Something I didn't realize I took for granted until seeing this pic. Now all I see is old antique homes from the 1800s surrounded by factories, stoves in the basement for central heat lol.

Sorry, Unrelated, just hit my childhood in the feels.

MuffledShuffle t1_iu2dd1n wrote

Now I can play with the new living failure doll set.

philH78 t1_iu2eyci wrote

I was thinking the house is a replica of the dog house….

nassanx2 t1_iu32v4s wrote

Does the dog pay mortgage?

nddcpn t1_iu3p3n3 wrote

I bet he would prefer that bigger house than his gif