Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Muted-Mistake-6678 t1_j6m69qk wrote

Omfg is this mine? I swear it looks just likr mine did.

SirSpot86 t1_j6mg7ch wrote

Mine look identical to this too, they haven't moved in over 20 years and don't cause me any discomfort.

anne_marie718 t1_j6mqs9e wrote

Mine were the same. Had to get them removed when I was 14 or they would have totally screwed up the rest of my teeth

cabbagewindow t1_j6m1qjg wrote

Me too! Managed to get one taken out a couple of years ago but they won't touch the other because of the nerves. Hope yours aren't causing you too much trouble

kasuma9999 OP t1_j6m2vns wrote

Much appreciated your support. They are giving me very bad migraine right now, i am trying to find a reliable place for surgery, some less experienced doctors i have seen seem to be not confident enough to take them out.

cabbagewindow t1_j6n6ewg wrote

Yeah I sat in front of a dentist who said he was worried he'd leave my face paralysed. I was like... yeah, I'm cool with you NOT doing this. Turned out they ALL said that, so in it stays unless it causes me so much trouble I risk it. Luckily the other one was an easy removal. Hoping the best for your outcome!

kester76a t1_j6m29bf wrote

Coronectomy time. I had one of my wisdoms done but it had already damaged the root of the other tooth due to NHS budget cuts.

My expirence of the coronectomy was pretty good. Half an hour OP where they remove the crown of the wisdom tooth and then stitch the root into the gum. Stitches start falling out a day or two later and it heals really quickly. I had paracetamol but probably didn't need it.

kasuma9999 OP t1_j6miahl wrote

Hope my extraction this weekend is as nice as your.

kester76a t1_j6mk47u wrote

Extraction would have meant a scan to check where the nerves were and was more expensive. Plus it's done under a local and I was just having the one out.

Hope your extraction goes well. I need to have one later to remove the tooth with the damaged root but it's a wait till it goes bad thing. Glad they got to yours in time.

Jakesneed612 t1_j6mczkr wrote

Been there, done that. Get rid of them before the issues really start. Trust me.

GrecoAP t1_j6nddft wrote

Yup, I had to go through three surgeries to remove a golf ball sized cyst in my lower jaw, that developed because I took too long to remove my impacted wisdom tooth.

Jakesneed612 t1_j6ohoa2 wrote

Damn, I only had one of mine abscess on Christmas Eve one year. Horrible pain.

sharksnut t1_j6mhmwn wrote

You're doing it wrong

GforceDz t1_j6m4yhj wrote

My you got some stupid wisdom teeth there.

Mine weren't playing nice so they got kicked out.

PaulR79 t1_j6ml43d wrote

If you ever notice any slight twisting of your front teeth get the wisdom teeth pulled ASAP. If they don't grow or push you're fine but you really don't want them causing your front teeth to twist as they're robbed of space. Source: Didn't notice until it was too late for mine.

marcanthonynoz t1_j6mpetb wrote

We have similar teeth it seems lol.

Both my bottom ones are impacted like that but only one broke skin. I’m afraid to get it removed though because the doctor can’t see if it goes that deep, he said I may experience loss of feeling.

kasuma9999 OP t1_j6n6f1c wrote

I was about to remove them but from your case i might reconsider if becoming a goth dad bob is better.

Hilltoptree t1_j6mz19k wrote

Looks like mine except i only have it to one teeth. It just endless pain.

Had to have it taken out by surgery (local dentist will not touch it). The surgeon was like you want your other three out too since you being put under general anaesthetic anyway. (Buy one get three free?) i chose not to so i still got three wisdom teeth. Currently seems to be a good idea as the molar next to the wisdom teeth taken out seems to get a small wobble the others do not have this problem. Guess they are acting like door stop for the teeth at the back.

dekudeku8907 t1_j6m43e2 wrote

I had the same thing happen to me but it was the upper jaw.

ursus-habilis t1_j6mfpl8 wrote

Mine are pretty much the same - never caused any trouble, still there some decades later so not everyone needs them extracted...

doubleflush t1_j6mg27c wrote

don’t do a osseous graft that looks like it’s not by my insurance might be out $600 .. my dental surgeon is worse than a used car salesman

LordDagron t1_j6mp7tj wrote

Mine are like this, never had any issues at 27 years old.

kasuma9999 OP t1_j6mwrp6 wrote

I was around your age when i first being aware of them 4-5 years ago. They just began to murder me since sunday. Extreme migraine and can't sleep at all, feel like the molar is about to explode to dust due to the pressure. I count day by day ti the weekend so i can take it out.

queenofcaffeine76 t1_j6ms4ov wrote

My bottom ones are like this. My top ones were growing in at a 45-degree angle toward the back of my mouth.

Reaver_XIX t1_j6mwdeu wrote

In the bottom jaw too, you will need surgery if start causing you pain. I know from experience.

Plantaehaulic t1_j6o65i3 wrote

I have left shoulder pain and Jaw pain for years and after my wisdom tooth surgically removed. The pain instantly goes away. Hope you find relief😊

[deleted] t1_j6orgif wrote

Why do teeth grow this way? It doesn’t make any sense.

kunkworks t1_j6piuqa wrote

Very unwise of them.