Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

MarvelsGrantMan136 OP t1_iu5v88m wrote

The Pack:

>The film, which begins shooting in March, follows a group of documentarians who brave the remote wilderness of Alaska in an effort to save a nearly extinct species of wolves. When the crew is brought back together at a prestigious awards ceremony, tensions flare as a deadly truth threatens to unravel their work. The team lived through the harsh elements of the wild but will a secret they share survive the night?

Gr33nman460 t1_iu601r5 wrote

Let me guess, they ate one of the wolves or eachother.

ReddiTrawler2021 t1_iu6dfyq wrote

"Nature is fast, but it doesn't hold a candle to man."

Samuel L Jackson, Deep Blue Sea

joepanda111 t1_iu6xwbi wrote

I fucking love that movie.

”So we’re not going to fight anymore! We’re going to pull together and we’re going to find a way to get out of here. First we’re going to seal off this—?!!”

[deleted] t1_iu7zekr wrote

“If we win the award tonight, I’m going to tell everyone you fucked that wolf to get it sit down for the interview. You shit where you eat, Mark, and it’s disgusting.”

TheClayroo t1_iu6h8xb wrote

I can't believe she did a wrestling movie (Fighting With My Family) with The Rock the same year as Little Women. It had a decent cast and 7.1 on imdb, did anyone see it?

Haunting_opinion90 t1_iu6idmi wrote

Damn I had no idea that was her as Paige! I have only seen the movie twice but it’s great! She’s fantastic in it definitely recommend it.

Arma104 t1_iu6x0dw wrote

Stephen Merchant directed it, it was pretty decent.

Humbugged2 t1_iu9mxow wrote

And she did a TV series on the BeeB the year before with ASkar (Little Drummer Girl) .So you get 6 episodes of her dressed up in 70's clothes training to be an undecover Mossad agent with AS (she also did Lear for the BeeB that year) . Misommer also came out the same time as Fighting ,Little Women

itsmeleo47 t1_iu6xqa6 wrote

Anything with Pugh is a must watch for me.

Moonlight-Mountain t1_iu7gb9h wrote

They were awesome in Little Drummer Girl

DrVonScott123 t1_iu8bmyv wrote

I need to rewatch that show. Apparently there's a director's cut version out there too.

Sensible-yet-not t1_iu7dva6 wrote

I like them both and psychological thrillers, I'm down.

AstronautApe t1_iu82hyt wrote

How many fucking Skarsgards are there ffs?

Wordwright t1_iu85liy wrote

Stellan has 8 children (I believe), and half of them have chosen to follow in his footsteps as actors: Alexander, Gustaf (Floki in Vikings), Bill and Valter (still in his 20’s and hasn’t done much work outside of Sweden yet).

PhilAsp t1_iu9cg18 wrote

Kolbjörn has also had his first couple of roles.

ithadtobeducks t1_iucwpnv wrote

Fun fact: all 8 have an IMDb page (Eija’s entries are for casting, not acting, but still).

khaldroghoe t1_iugzg97 wrote

This girl must never sleep. She had 3 (?) projects release this year alone, but I’ll watch just about anything she’s in.

qpwoeor1235 t1_iu6lp07 wrote

These two should just fuck already

−12

Humbugged2 t1_iu9n3fg wrote

See Little Drummer Girl where they did fuck on screen

JohnnyAK907 t1_iu6vlx1 wrote

Five bucks says it won't be filmed in Alaska, and can politely go F off.
If you're going to film in Canada, just base the bloody story there too.

−31

tfaddy2 t1_iu7i7lx wrote

Who gives a shit lol.

Plenty of places could benefit more from the industry than the US/Canada.

Also a story being written around where location for filming is most convenient sounds like a dogshit film by presupposition, so I sure hope you're not making any films because that's a god awful idea.