Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Fuzzl t1_itwpwat wrote

I love how Daniel has managed to break out of his Potter image, very curious about this movie. I know how to play the accordeion myself and its great reading its been played for real in the movie and that he took the extra mile learning it just for the movie.

lenflakisinski t1_itwrrhd wrote

I don’t think he’s still broken from that image. I love how his career has turned out but most people still think of him as Harry Potter. Compare that to Bryan Cranston who definitely did break out of his image from Malcolm in the Middle

MitsyEyedMourning t1_itwys50 wrote

I enjoy the show outside of the show, it's about a man who can never (could never) outlive his childhood fame who comes to terms with it and decides to enjoy his wildly vast fuck you money and act in ever increasing crazy roles.

CruisinJo214 t1_itwsyju wrote

I just saw Weird Al last week and he is mean on that accordion these days. Can’t wait for this film.

ahmadinebro t1_itx3m5z wrote

Hes always been a virtuoso on the accordian. A rare feat for our generation.

simian_fold t1_itwysr0 wrote

Have to disagree about Daniel Radcliffe's image though, i know he has chosen loads of offbeat projects to do which is very cool and is very adventurous in those choices but i just cant shake the fact its Harry Potter and every time he's in a movie i cant help but think, oh look its Daniel Radcliffe the guy who played Harry Potter, which is something i don't have with Emma Watson for example or anyone else from the series for that matter