Submitted by AndroidLawyer t3_z5vpun in movies

Review: This is actually more of a recommendation, not a detailed review. There is nothing to analyze in detail in the movie anyway. It's a really fun comedy/action movie that you can watch in your free time to distract yourself. Watch, laugh and forget. That's all. It is a movie that will never tire you out after a busy day and you will have a pleasant time watching it.

Movie Plot: The movie tells the story of 2 ordinary cops who are not yet heroes. When a case unexpectedly comes their way, they find themselves in the middle of a serious case. The characters' arguments with each other are really laugh-out-loud funny at times.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

illmativprod t1_ixy8vy4 wrote

You forgot the most important thing. Eva mendez hot AF

ExtremeCourtoftheUS t1_ixz6zbn wrote

>You forgot the most important thing. Eva mendez hot AF

This, X 1000

And Wahlburg being 'The Yankee Clipper'

TrueLegateDamar t1_ixyahdf wrote

'Thinking what I'm thinking?'

'Aim for the bushes.'

Mstablsta t1_ixy7mnz wrote

Also perfect for group movie watches with some brews and jokes with the homies.

Riverdale87 t1_ixz2i9w wrote

dirty Mike and the boys

Mstablsta t1_ixzs8ct wrote

See a must watch because you be seeing references in the wild constantly. Trying to get my friend to watch It's Always Sunny because it's awesome and hell referenced haha

Spankywzl t1_ixz0w5c wrote

This movie makes me want to do a desk pop, but then I remember that kind of behavior is frowned upon for kindergarten teachers.

CrasherKid79 t1_iy0tkd9 wrote

Michael Keaton had me in tears of laughter in this film with his TLC references. Brilliant comedy and Ferrells last funny role for me.

Bigis_Dikus t1_iy2p2it wrote

One piece of advice. Don't watch the extended version, all the scenes that didn't make the theatrical version are horrible.

SecretaryGrace t1_ixznklv wrote

My family quotes this movie at least once a week. I greatly dislike Mahky Mahk, but the premise that he’s a shitassjerk really works in this film. Weird 😉

swimtwobird t1_iy0drw7 wrote

Low key one of my top comedies ever. Essentially perfect film.

Tzunamitom t1_iy0q51n wrote

The tuna vs lion rant is one of the best in any film

Public_Dig_8992 t1_iy179on wrote

The rest of the money isn’t anywhere near as funny as the “aim for the bushes” scene with The Rock and Samuel Jackson

TehNoobDaddy t1_iy23rkn wrote

That scene was amazing. When the camera slow pans around and you can only see pavement, I'm thinking maybe there's some out of shot bushes for some bizarre reason on a busy street, then slowly thinking wtf are they planning to land on and then the headshots at their funeral😂