Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

pajamatheater t1_iy36kxh wrote

That movie is a Seth McFarlane pick; I highly doubt the universes are connected as opposed to the creator of Family Guy not being able to write anything without tons of pop culture references and jokes

pm_meyourlegs OP t1_iy38jrm wrote

Yeah they make pop culture references but the methodology matters. Like Ready Player One or Free Guy. The movie existing within the universe doesn't make it part of it. However incorporating it into the movie itself would entangle the actual universes.

−2

pajamatheater t1_iy38ziv wrote

Do you believe the original writers for BTTF and Django Unchained really sat down and agreed that their stories are linked?

This is more likely a case that the studio owns the rights to these films and casually said "go for it" when Seth McFarlane asked permission. If that is indeed the way this went, then I can't seriously look at your idea and say "wow those films are connected 🤯"

pm_meyourlegs OP t1_iy39qxp wrote

The entire point of the post was to ask what movie universes are connected not nit pick my one example. My one according to some people bad example.

I was just asking a fun question. Thought id ask because it is something that interests me.

Either way im crashing been a long night of sleep schedule resetting.

pajamatheater t1_iy410pu wrote

I apologize if I upset you. Your post is meant to be fun. I just got defensive because I like BTTF too much.

[deleted] t1_iy39nki wrote

[deleted]

froghorse3345 t1_iy3d9zm wrote

“the creator of Family Guy not being able to write anything without tons of pop culture references and jokes”

Lmao. Are you high on crack?!