Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Uneequa t1_j20i8kk wrote

That's charming. I just saw BT last week and man, it was a blast. Some people didn't like all the coincidences, but I found it all very amusing. The actor cameos were good too, although your son probably didn't pick up on all that stuff. Fun fact: this is the second time Joey King >!gets randomly killed by a car at the end of a movie.!<

inkscraper OP t1_j20umsz wrote

Thank you! There are a lot of cameos for sure. We watched the the movie The Lost City with Brad Pitt, Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum and it was fun to see all three in Bullet Train, he picked up on that one and said Channing might have been reading one of the novels from the Lost cty movie ?

peioeh t1_j23jstx wrote

> Some people didn't like all the coincidences

It's clearly over the top but done on purpose, everything is ridiculous. The good guys, the bad guys, the insane coincidences (or not) of everyone ending up in a small confined space, the whole look of the movie, everything is crazy. It was a ton of fun.

It feels like another life time at this point but I'm pretty sure if 13 year old me saw it he would have also gone completely insane, in the best way possible.

typicalWimp t1_j22yj9q wrote

This might be a spoiler, but if you stick to the credits, you can see that Lemon was still alive from jumping in the water. He found a truck which contains Tangerines, drove it and hit Prince.

Uneequa t1_j2364p4 wrote

Yeah I know. But it comes out of nowhere at first. And yes, that's clearly a spoiler.