Submitted by morrillclain t3_11iix63 in newhampshire

Classes are filling fast for the 6pm class. Message me if you’re interested!

● 6 weeks of beginner lessons, at your pace. ● Tuesday and/or Thursday’s from 6 to 730 or 730 to 9pm. First class is this Tuesday March 7th ● Held at Weirs Community Park,
49 Lucerne Ave, Laconia ● includes all materials: yarn, hooks, patterns, etc. ● provides online resources, and concludes with a detailed overview so that you may reflect and practice with confidence!

In addition: Also offering private (just you) or paired (you + 1 friend) lessons. I will have to charge for materials, or my husband will kill me!

Lastly, please remember I am doing this for fun. All I ask if you let me know if you are not coming 😊

Crochet is a skill that is only acquired with practice. As a student, practice diligently after each lesson, your success ultimately depends on the amount of practice time you commit to after each lesson

Comments