Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

sheila9165milo t1_jbeoyro wrote

What is it with the fucking idiots in the GQP that they can't understand that we don't want that kind of hate here in NH? Enough with the stupid culture war bullshit and actually legislate what we need and want instead. Leave LGBTQ+ people alone, they aren't doing anything to hurt anyone.

UnfairAd7220 t1_jbext9m wrote

You only want YOUR kind of hate here.

Gotcha.

−2

sheila9165milo t1_jbfk5wu wrote

What "hate" am I espousing, exactly? I'm all for minding your own business, letting people live their lives in peace and quiet, actually following the laws, not looking for trouble where there is none, getting along with others, taking care of the less advantaged, equality for all, so how is that "hate?"

vexingsilence t1_jbf4giz wrote

> Leave LGBTQ+ people alone

Leave the rest of us and our kids alone.

>Enough with the stupid culture war bullshit and actually legislate what we need and want instead.

What do you think we're doing?

−7

sheila9165milo t1_jbfjnuh wrote

Yeah, because white cisgender people are so fucking under attack by the LGBTQ+ community. What an ignorant fucking statement.

vexingsilence t1_jbfmf8w wrote

You're literally trying to exclude parental involvement in their children's education.

sheila9165milo t1_jbfvbgt wrote

No, I am not and I never said nor would I ever say that. You're putting your own words on me.

dppthrowaway773 t1_jbnpj1a wrote

No. You want your hateful views pushed onto everyone else's children. You want total control of your child's education? Homeschool them if you're so fucking smart.

vexingsilence t1_jboofqo wrote

> You want your hateful views pushed onto everyone else's children.

You have this backwards.

dppthrowaway773 t1_jbp29qg wrote

How in the hell is teaching kids that transgender people deserve equal respect as cisgender people hateful? No one is forcing children to transition.

And don't give me some bible bullshit. Just as you have the freedom to exercise your religion, I have the freedom to be free from following your religion as well.

vexingsilence t1_jbp43ah wrote

> No one is forcing children to transition.

Except that peer pressure and this type of "education" has led to this happening in other parts of the country. Take an underdeveloped child who has always been ripe for bullying and now encourage them to pursue a path and convince them it's the right thing. Then later on as adults they realize what happened.

>And don't give me some bible bullshit.

Just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks?

dppthrowaway773 t1_jbp658e wrote

Where is your evidence? If you don't have any, shut the fuck up and sit down.

vexingsilence t1_jbp7ywn wrote

>Where is your evidence? If you don't have any, shut the fuck up and sit down.

Ironic from a throwaway account.

The info is out there if you bother to look for it. You claim to be against hate but you're trying to silence others. That's priceless. I'm just trying to be my authentic self here, what's with the hate?

dppthrowaway773 t1_jbp94by wrote

No, I'm just trying to silence a bigot. I'm not the one trying to prove a claim here, you are. The burden of proof is on you, not me. So in short, put up or shut up.

vexingsilence t1_jbppket wrote

https://nypost.com/2022/06/18/detransitioned-teens-explain-why-they-regret-changing-genders/

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-transyouth-outcomes/

These forays opened his eyes to the online abuse detransitioners receive – not just the usual anti-transgender attacks, but members of the transgender community telling them to “shut up” and even sending death threats.

https://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20220322/doctors-have-failed-them-say-those-who-regret-transitioning

​

I could go on. There's tons of stuff out there.