Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

RunAccomplished6085 t1_je07jk2 wrote

That is a total bummer. Do you have any good recommendations for restaurants in southern New Hampshire / seacoast? I’m always looking for new spots!

[deleted] t1_je08gd3 wrote

I'm always looking for good spots as well! I love NH, but the food scene sometimes leaves a little to be desired. Many of the ones already mentioned here are pretty good. I like The Black Trumpet , Cava and Moxy as well. One that isn't listed that I found to be pretty good is Otis in Exeter. I've since moved to the Western part of the State and haven't been there in a few years, but it used to be pretty good.
For a solid dining experience that is a little elevated but not "fancy", I'm fond of The Foundry in Manchester as well as The Firefly and Birches on Elm. All solid places, in my opinion.

RunAccomplished6085 t1_je0biyx wrote

I’ve been to all but the black trumpet, so I’ll have to check it out. All great places! Birch on elm closed and I miss their cocktails 😞 Thanks so much!

[deleted] t1_je0c072 wrote

That's sad to hear about the Birch, I wasn't aware. The best place for cocktails that I know of in Manchester is the Industry East. Imo, they're phenomenal! Give it a try if you haven't already. Food is good, too! - Enjoy!