Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

oper8orAF t1_j26bbf4 wrote

——Bald Mountain in Townshend VT- you can drive up the road and hop off at a dam and float right back to your site on the river bank

——Kampfires in Dummerston vt

——Hinsdale campground hinsdale nh - if you enjoy offroading you can bring your atv etc and ride power lines into pisgah park

——Baileys camground in scarborough maine - more like a large outdoor resort

——Seven maples in hancock nh - all around nice family friendly campground with newer large pool with HUGE slide

——Shir roy campground in richmond nh - on a pond if you enjoy fishing, large open areas with frequent group activities like cornhole tournaments——Some of the places I’ve been to in the last few years and all were great

SasquatchGroomer t1_j26awl4 wrote

Check out Greenfield State Park

RisksRewardsRelics t1_j26jhxk wrote

If you’re looking for family friendly, I’d stay away from Greenfield on summer weekends. It basically turns into Mass college party grounds.

Jay_Derkin t1_j26o4m3 wrote

Never had an issue with that happening

GraveyGoesWest t1_j2adk7c wrote

Can confirm this has never happened in my experience and my family camped in tents for the past three years. With the acception of some bathrooms being out of service, it is a really great campground!!

RisksRewardsRelics t1_j26om0f wrote

I used to camp there frequently when I was working occasionally in Peterborough. Anytime I’ve stayed there on weekdays it’s been fine. Every single Saturday night I’ve stayed there has been loud terrible music until 2 or 3 am.

Jay_Derkin t1_j26oxc0 wrote

If you call the park staff they just kick them out. It’s against park rules and from what I’ve personally experienced it’s relatively strictly enforced once it’s brought to their attention.

Late-Cry7893 t1_j2caaxr wrote

Moose hillock, it’s amazing

glyph1331 t1_j275c90 wrote

Twin river campground in Bath. They have tent sites, camper sites, as well as rustic and non rustic cabin rentals.

ILikeCrabbyRobots t1_j28r1gz wrote

Bailey's in Scarborough, ME, Twin Mountain KOA in Twin Mountain, NH, Mountain Lake in Lancaster NH and Chocurua KOA in Tamworth have delivered for us over the years! Have fun!

Avoid Yogi Bear's Jellystone/Glen Ellis unless you love chaos, cabin-campers and spending money.

Cool_beans56 t1_j294p76 wrote

Basic and beautiful...

Dolly Copp

GraveyGoesWest t1_j2adpjk wrote

White Lake campground has to be the most beautiful and the best swimming experience. Crystal clear water and a great beach area. 10/10