Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

smartest_kobold t1_j0hkrrm wrote

Capitalism has put regular human beings into the service of machines and at the mercy of an owner class selected for greed and lack of compassion.

jackrat27 OP t1_j0huf9k wrote

You are right. Great, now I’m angry 😠

Definitelynotcal1gul t1_j0hps75 wrote

"Corporations as people" put profits ahead of humans. C level folks tend to be narcissists and psychopaths. Systems which had been put in place to prevent capitalism from devouring humanity have been systematically removed or degraded to uselessness. Media contributes to the problem. The same rich folk controlling the media promote these ideals and sell divisiveness as a product. The result is an angry populace who believe unbridled and unregulated capitalism is the savior, when it's been the downfall all along.

AuthorSnow t1_j0ihidk wrote

That’s not capitalism 🤦🏻‍♂️

−1

smartest_kobold t1_j0kl1ye wrote

In what time and place has capitalism done anything else?

AuthorSnow t1_j0ksgvb wrote

Lmfao. Is this a serious question??

smartest_kobold t1_j0kydq3 wrote

Name a location and a year.

AuthorSnow t1_j0kz309 wrote

Modern capitalist theory is traditionally traced to the 18th-century treatise An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations by Scottish political economist Adam Smith, and the origins of capitalism as an economic system can be placed in the 16th century. From the 16th to the 18th century in England, the industrialization of mass enterprises, such as the cloth industry, gave rise to a system in which accumulated capital was invested to increase productivity—capitalism, in other words. No one person can be said to have invented capitalism, however, and antecedent capitalist systems existed as far back as ancient times.

God you’re dumb 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

smartest_kobold t1_j0l25rk wrote

Great, now that you're done your little book report, can you name an actual location and date?

AuthorSnow t1_j0l7gxx wrote

You’re question has been answered. You’re asking what’s north of north - north. Same here. Completely stupid 🤦🏻‍♂️

smartest_kobold t1_j0lkkm8 wrote

If you don't know, maybe you could ask someone.

AuthorSnow t1_j0llmgz wrote

I do know, hence why I answered your question. Again, you’re asking what is north of north. 🤦🏻‍♂️

smartest_kobold t1_j0lmxg1 wrote

Location: a particular place or position. Time: point or period when something occurs

AuthorSnow t1_j0lnmke wrote

Again. This has been answered and also why your question doesn’t make sense. 🤦🏻‍♂️

What time is it before time? What’s north of north. My lord 🤦🏻‍♂️

smartest_kobold t1_j0lqpse wrote

If you want a simile, I'm asking you to show me a unicorn and you're pointing at the definition of a unicorn as if that's proof.

AuthorSnow t1_j0lzglg wrote

Asinine. Capitalism is a real economic system. Unicorns are complete fantasy. Your question has been answered.

AuthorSnow t1_j0ihg2q wrote

I’m super happy. I be happier if I saw pictures of puppies though….😆