Submitted by freemomhugs t3_100typw in newhampshire

Ok, I never do this… but, I was in Nashua Joann’s a few weeks ago. There was a guy looking at some black fabric and I asked what he was making. He said he was doing a van build out. He was such a chill guy and had a cool beard 😁. He told me had already done a van build out but that one was rear-ended. I told him I watch tons of van builds on YouTube.

I can’t stop thinking about this guy. I want to find him and hang out with him and help build out the van. Like strictly platonic. I just dream of converting a van and can’t do it myself because I wouldn’t even know where to start… so I don’t have one yet and don’t know anyone else that’s doing one.

If you know this guy or if you are this guy, let me know. I’m kicking myself in the ass for not being like “can we hang out?”. So many regrets.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Mynewadventures t1_j2jvvyr wrote

I honestly wish you luck, but you say you have no idea how to get started?

Obviously the first step is to get a van. Duh. ;)

katspresso t1_j2ka1y9 wrote

u/Dekkars you and your wife were working on a van build out earlier this year, if I remember correctly. Do u know any other van conversion enthusiasts that might fit this description?

TheMadReagent t1_j2lmjxe wrote

Walmart in the late afternoon., back parking lot is a good place to start.

heeyyyyooo t1_j2miqjx wrote

You’ll have plenty of time to smoke doobies when you’re LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

emu22 t1_j2nc0b5 wrote

I’ll ask my friend who fits that description if was in Nashua recently.

freemomhugs OP t1_j2te7ln wrote

Obviously I could buy a van, but then what? I need to be taught things so I know I’m doing them correctly, or my anxiety takes over and I give up.

YouTube is just full of finished vans, but why is is so wrong to want to connect with someone who’s actually doing this?