Submitted by Optimal_Caramel_2161 t3_y0wrw0 in newhaven

I know this is a long shot, and if you’re fortunate enough you don’t have to worry about extra precautions around the virus for medical/family reasons please feel free to skip this, but does anyone know of any stylists/salons still offering a masked environment, or seeing one client at a time, home or outdoor services, HEPA air filtering, etc?

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Treat_Zealousideal t1_irucnmv wrote

I know that there is a stylist at Egidio's Hair Studio on Orange Street that is still masking and limiting people in the salon while she's there.

swtmintjulep t1_iruo3p3 wrote

Barbershop, Ferni’s, inside Lucky Soul Tattoo. All are still masked indoors.

novembump t1_irvlq94 wrote

Michelle’s on State St (one client at a time and always masked)

eartian t1_irvytbg wrote

Egidio's on Orange.

beaveristired t1_irwf26q wrote

Try Salon Lulu in Wooster Square. It’s one guy and a receptionist. I went to him a few times last year and he was great about masking. I have an older, covid cautious friend who still goes there so I’m guessing he’s still taking precautions, but not sure. Definitely worth a shot.

I also know a stylist in North Haven who will cut hair outside in warm weather, but she’s booked solid for the next few months, and the salon itself is more lax in their precautions.

kungfugrrrl t1_irwpvh9 wrote

Ella on main in Branford is a large space with only a few stylists at a time. I’m sure anyone would be willing to mask for you there. Everyone is fantastic.