Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

shamanicrabbit t1_iscf9g6 wrote

I was just on the bus passing through there, and a couple people said they saw a big fight happened. They said they saw a hundred kids running into the Chipotle, but it sounds like the fight was around that intersection.

The high school kids have been especially rowdy since Covid, as evidenced by all the teachers quitting recently.

Qualified-Monkey t1_iscnpyd wrote

I was in that Chipotle. One minute I’m minding my own business eating a mediocre burrito, the next there’s two dudes fighting right next to me and at least 20 more in the restaurant and lots more right outside the door.

Looked to me like there was one dude getting chased/beat up by several others, but I didn’t stick around long enough to really tell.

No_Refrigerator4584 t1_isciuhc wrote

A huge group of kids have been running around downtown all day fighting, looked like the cops caught a couple of them.

Fine_Ad_3103 t1_iscpdf5 wrote

Chapel Street between College St and York is closed tonight for the semi-annual New Haven Night Market. It's not Temple St but plenty of cops here.

6th__extinction t1_iscl6zp wrote

Some high school kids fought behind Kitchen Zinc last week, I think the same ones & more were planning round 2 today.

6th__extinction t1_iscmmk1 wrote

Ask one of the 20 cops what’s going on?

marche_au_supplice t1_isccrt3 wrote

I saw them arresting some kids in that area, I didn’t see anything that would indicate why

ExtraSpicyMayonnaise t1_isec7fp wrote

There was someone wielding a knife at Rize nightclub on Temple, last night.

Nyrfan2017 t1_isgl66a wrote

One day the humans that want to Throw fist take out weapons and hurt people are going to realize that life is precious and I guarantee you majority of this shit they fighting over if miniscul in the big picture of life and not worth hurting someone

[deleted] t1_iscemyj wrote

[deleted]

−6