Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

munchingzia t1_j8nrfo6 wrote

how many times do I have to repeat myself? I’m starting to sound like a broken record. An average person who owns one house

E0H1PPU5 t1_j8nsbsa wrote

AN AVERAGE PERSON THAT OWNS ONE HOUSE ISNT RENTING OUT THAT HOUSE

munchingzia t1_j8nto5k wrote

cool. but if i decide to rent out one floor or one room, im not making any profits. you were arguing tht literally every landlord in the state was making huge profits.

E0H1PPU5 t1_j8nv9ue wrote

You’re ridiculous. Scroll back to the original comments here and take a look at how far you moved the goal posts.

munchingzia t1_j8nvua0 wrote

in the same way i sound ridiculous to you, you too sound ridiculous to me. i feel like im talking to someone that doesnt speak english.

E0H1PPU5 t1_j8nwl0l wrote

I feel like I’m talking to someone who can’t cope with being proven incorrect and instead of just walking away, keeps doubling down despite there being a written trail of them changing their argument and having to grasp at straws.

munchingzia t1_j8nxsvd wrote

now youre just accusing me of things. whatever. you are not my problem. your opinions are not my problem.

E0H1PPU5 t1_j8nxxcx wrote

It’s not an opinion when it happened….in writing. I am accusing you of things. If you didn’t want to be accused of those things you shouldn’t have done them.