Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

voonoo t1_jdqlcfh wrote

So we all can join this right? We’re all the ones getting fucked

nuncio_populi t1_jdr3jgr wrote

You’d have to show that you were harmed and that Dow was the cause-in-fact of your cancer.

The state has standing because they’re probably suing under a theory of strict liability under a toxic tort / nuisance theory.

vint_88 t1_jdsgzej wrote

Thank you for posting this. There are so many toxic chemicals in our water in NJ. You can search your zip code on EWG's website (link below) to see how contaminated your water is. You don't need to pay or give them your email address. After years of spending money on refrigerator filters, I learned that my filter wasn't filtering out most of these toxins. I emailed my refrigerator company and they sent me a list of what their filters filter from water. I now use bottled water for drinking and cooking. EWG also will show you which filters work for filtering out toxins in your water. It's alarming.

Here is the link.

https://www.ewg.org/tapwater/

EdLesliesBarber OP t1_jdspidb wrote

Fuck me, I knew it was bad but not that bad. We filter, but Im going to need to find a better filter...

all_of_the_lightss t1_jdqqglp wrote

Are there water filters anyone recommends for this shit

borednerd t1_jdr07du wrote

all_of_the_lightss t1_jdr8p0n wrote

page 17

There are no certified residential treatment devices 
for the 
reduction of 1,4-dioxane from
 drinking water.

borednerd t1_jdrbmii wrote

Ah shit. I didn’t read that far, just did a quick Google search.

deluxepepperoncini t1_jdthhgc wrote

Fuck, I’m going to be drinking bottled water from now on.

Does Brita help at all at filtering out containments in the water?

BadTechnishan t1_jdpmsko wrote

What a shithole

−24

HotConversation4355 t1_jdpzbx6 wrote

Yeah and where do you live? There’s a shit hole in every single state. As evidence by you existing.