Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

beeps-n-boops t1_ith1qeq wrote

One world government within seven years?

Not a fucking chance. Literally, zero.

Mr_Matt_K t1_iti4ug2 wrote

You're talking to a guy who supports Libertarian and The_Donald_Lite (Conservative). Don't expect much logic.

j3rk-face t1_ithghcc wrote

Really, Why not?

The WEF thinks by 2032 but I think it will be sooner.

−8

beeps-n-boops t1_ithlgxv wrote

We can't even get along perfectly with countries that are overtly allies. And there is a large movement here in the US to drop out of NATO and/or the United Nations, which aren't even governing bodies.

You actually think every government in the world -- including countries like China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, etc. -- will agree within 7 - 10 years to give up their autonomy and move to a single world government?

That's absolutely absurd and not fucking happening under any circumstances. ZERO chance.

And, assuming you mean the World Economic Forum, I don't care what the WEF has to say about it, either, They don't control anything.

b4ngl4d3sh t1_ith2dtq wrote

More than likely sneaky serfdom in 10 years. Not good either way. Oh well..

Farm2Table t1_ith3ukg wrote

Sneaky serfdom is already here. Has been accelerating for decades. Began when wages decoupled from productivity.

b4ngl4d3sh t1_ith44cm wrote

True enough, i guess it's getting more obvious with Jeff's warehouseburgs. So i guess it's blatant serfdom then!

Practical_Argument50 t1_ith3vql wrote

Uh we have this already. Go get a job your background check will go over criminal history and credit score so what? Digital currency, you do know we pass around paper? Each system relies on trust. There is virtually no difference between paper money and digital currency is spends exactly the same. The only advantage with paying with hard currency is avoiding taxes.

j3rk-face t1_itigslo wrote

Well then we should just lay down and take it then? Don’t talk about it, ignore it

BigBossOfMordor t1_ithjxrn wrote

There's not gonna be 1 world government. There's too many fractures in the ruling classes. The elites of the US and the elites of Russia are not gonna join hands and sing. And I don't think the Chinese state is gonna be cracked and opened up to control by foreign capitalists either.