Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

StriderTB t1_ixkao7f wrote

Then go out in the morning or on weekends. Or just cry about the unfairness of the world.

Fallen_Mercury t1_ixzh7a6 wrote

Quality rationale. Your logic is so disarming, I whole heartedly agree with you. Your unimpeachable vision is truly the stuff of legend.

I hope my sarcam is as potent as the stench of your shitty discourse and your "rationale."

Nobody hear is crying about unfairness. I do like to brainstorm ideas that could improve the quality of life for the average person. And then there is you, the foolish loser who thinks society cannot be improved.

StriderTB t1_ixzzqee wrote

It can be improved by putting on a jacket and taking a walk outside. A little mental clarity from the fresh air might have helped you come up with this trite dogshit in half the time.

Fallen_Mercury t1_iyakm1w wrote

Does the coat come with sidewalks and street lights? Because my neighborhood has neither.

You have all the answers, so I breathlessly await your inevitable reply because we both know, there's no way a visionary like you won't have a brilliant answer.

StriderTB t1_iyaompx wrote

Why bother with more answers when all you'll do is find more excuses for why you can't do the simplest things. Hell of a way to go through life, but you do you.