Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

soiboughtafarm t1_j1rqoau wrote

A couple of months ago my wife was waiting on line at a dollar tree while someone was buying $60 worth of Christmas decorations for a school. The woman also has one solitary Hanukkah decoration as she it get rung up she says “you know these days you have to be politically correct”. The cashier goes “it was so much better before THEY ruined everything!” My wife a Jew is standing there in shock and then just cracked up about it.

I still blame my wife for making the PTA spend $1.25 on a Star of David.

jess91939 t1_j1rzwzr wrote

At the other end of the spectrum, you should see my husband's face when he found a single, lonely Happy Hanukkah sign at Dollar Tree. Happiest $1.25 he's spent in there.

We did a half Christmas, half Hanukkah display outside, as two incredibly non-religious adults who literally do it for the food and the presents. I imagine how the kids feel. Representation matters.

Lyraxiana OP t1_j1s9pu3 wrote

Like, pretty sure Jesus told you to love thy neighbor or something like that, Deborah.

standalone157 t1_j1rlmjr wrote

The world is a dark place filled with hate. This is disgusting.

wessty1984 t1_j1s8sl9 wrote

Donnie brought out all the inbreds.

Lyraxiana OP t1_j1s9wuz wrote

Gotta push them back underground like Luffy from One Piece dealt with the zombies.

wessty1984 t1_j1sbeca wrote

That or send them all on the first manned mission to plant an American Flag on the surface of the Sun.

wildflowerhiking t1_j1s89p5 wrote

Someone posted in a local Facebook page yesterday why our town didn’t have a menorah. Let’s just say, all the local anti-Semites were out in full force. Disgusting. Didn’t even hide behind anonymity.

Lyraxiana OP t1_j1s9kmf wrote

All of them should be imprisoned for racially targeted terrorism.

−3

Available_Glass3072 t1_j1u44f5 wrote

Hamilton is weird like that. Half of it thinks it’s in central jersey and enjoys our diversity, while the other half thinks it’s in south jersey and well, you know the rest. We’re the only menorah in the whole neighborhood.

Dax-Million t1_j1ugvn7 wrote

Ugh that’s awful. You know what, I’m setting a reminder to send all my Jewish friends Hanukkah cards next year