Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

SK10504 t1_j207ice wrote

My favorites:

- Ice House in Hackensack (fully enclosed, multiple rinks)

- Mackay in Englewood (partially enclosed)

- Fritz Dietl in Westwood (enclosed but small/intimate rink). Head over to Iron Horse Restaurant afterwards just down the road for pub food.

​

Further away is the Ice Vault in Wayne, or Palisades Center Ice Rink at Palisades Center in West Nyack.

ianisms10 t1_j20cemq wrote

Ice House is currently closed for public skating per their website

ianisms10 t1_j20ccts wrote

Not in Bergen County, but close enough, I'd recommend the Ice Vault in Wayne. Very nice building, and according to their website, they have public skating from 7:30-9:30 tonight. $15 plus $5 skate rental if you don't already have skates.

Zurevu t1_j221xs2 wrote

You should also ask this over at r/BergenCounty.

WredditSmark t1_j241dg8 wrote

Secaucus has an ice skating rink I believe

Edit: Also Rutherford I believe does a parking lot rink where they flood out a space, also there’s one in Passaic as well

Linenoise77 t1_j2c6gd0 wrote

Late to the thread, but Van Saun Park in Paramus has outdoor ice skating. Google Bergen County Winter Wonderland. 10 bucks, includes rentals for an hour and a half.

Its pretty chill, they have food trucks, and booze (i think the food trucks and booze split after this weekend though). They also do bumper cars on the ice certain days.

Ice quality will vary with the weather obviously, but the rental skates are good if you need them and its pretty tame on the ice, plus its nice to be outside and they usually have good tunes on.