Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

BoujeeMomme t1_j1r28bx wrote

I was thinking of going but at the last second decided not to and now seeing your post makes me soooooo happy that I did not 🙂

I'll just go take a nap yay!!

brantlyr OP t1_j1rfhk9 wrote

Just wanted to see the aquarium, lost roughly an hour and a half in the parking fiasco..immediately tried to leave as soon as we got there but it was a total gridlock. Nap was the way to go!!

BoujeeMomme t1_j1rg22v wrote

Awwww I'm sorry if you weren't able to at least see the aquarium!?!?

Guess we need to remember on these days after a holiday it's really best to just stay home since everyone will be out and about for rhe obvious reasons.

This entire week with no school it'll be crowded everywhere. We're going day skiing one day this week and expect it to be busy.

BenBishopsButt t1_j1rnjm3 wrote

I was going to take my kids to Sesame Place, but my husband forgot my daughter’s thick coat at school. Kind of glad for that now.

Just gonna stick to the library and movies I guess. Maaaaaybe the science center if I’m feeling adventurous. Luckily we have a bunch of new distractions thanks to the holidays so hopefully they’ll be content.

BoujeeMomme t1_j1ruq9j wrote

There's a lot of other choices to go to for the kids and they'll enjoy regardless.

The temperatures should get higher later this week so we're hoping that may be best when to go skiing for the day.

BenBishopsButt t1_j1rx1od wrote

Yeah, mine went to Narnia today; aka my in-laws house 😂

My daughter is still in daycare, so I signed my son up for a couple of drop in days there too. Wednesday we are going to see Puss in Boots and Friday remains to be planned. But we aren’t going to American Dream, that’s for sure.

storm2k t1_j1stl0i wrote

we went to lsc during the week between christmas and new years like 5 years ago (whenever they had the star trek exhibit) and woof. packed to the gills, not a super pleasant experience.