Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Cr1msonC0met t1_j1z5lh1 wrote

I would love to think that they will progress with that, but based solely on the look of the mall as I wandered. I feel that the owners/management are less concerned about the customers and more on simply filling up the mall with stores. Which fair, I mean rent pays the bills, but like I get hit by some kid on a koala and I could care less about the Superstore.

They need a lot of changes, none of which will ever come.

[deleted] t1_j1za47w wrote

[deleted]

Cr1msonC0met t1_j1zpy40 wrote

I would like to see a better way finding system (being a graphic designer I am very into navigation and directional signage). As it seems as if there are major advertisements which direct you in general directions, but nothing like a large and comprehensive map. I am aware that there are directories, but I watch multiple people struggle with them.

I would like some sort of general traffic control (just in general for all malls) where people are not coming at you at all times.

I am not a fan of the parking cost, but I understand the need.

I would also simply like it if the mall was build with the stores all moving in a township expansion. Where there is a main land of shops which are all in the same area with the empty spaces all in their own location instead of the vast mass stores abutt with complete empty walls. It feels less like a shopping outing and more of a treasure hunt in a small city which has been stricken by foreclosures