Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Sawdamizer t1_je87429 wrote

Is this the one bad apple that is spoiling the bunch? Did we get ‘em? Is it over?

Ooh_its_a_lady t1_je87z6i wrote

I imagine crime is waaaaaaaaay easier when you have a badge.

FizzgigsRevenge t1_je9obfg wrote

The Dead Kennedy's sang about that in the 80s.

"I'm the new folk leader of the ku klux klan, my cop friends think that's fine. You can get away with murder if you've got a badge. I fought the law and I won..."

JackedUpReadyToGo t1_jeberi0 wrote

You're part of the biggest gang on the block and you've got the government backing you up. Yeah, I bet so too.

[deleted] t1_je89yme wrote

[deleted]

Laureles2 t1_je9si6k wrote

Did anyone read the article? It's a SHE. Don't make assumptions!

Sharks77 OP t1_jea9fx3 wrote

I had been wondering the same. If they read like the first sentence they'd see it was a woman haha.

jtmarshiii t1_je9sc59 wrote

So makes it easier to push his drugs on kids…. He like this plan!

Zen_Diesel t1_je8tsf9 wrote

He better be careful the CIA doesn’t like competition.

Laureles2 t1_je9sixa wrote

Did anyone read the article? It's a SHE. Don't make assumptions!

Zen_Diesel t1_je9t5j9 wrote

Brushed over the article for highlights. Its a fluff piece. A paragraph that got turned into an article. S/he whatever. I’m neither local to the area nor could care less s/he will get a slap on the wrist because police badge.

NurgleTheUnclean t1_je9yyy2 wrote

And probably a promotion/bonus/award

redditdave t1_jea80rj wrote

Paid supervised leave for the duration of the next 15 years that it will take to self-investigate, only to be found innocent or guilty (in which case said perp will have the chance to first resign with full pension and benefits before guilty finding is announced the following day)

Megmca t1_jea5hr2 wrote

Time to cut down the orchard. It keeps growing rotten apples.

SeparateAddress9070 t1_je9v0rc wrote

CA police departments are known for being some of the most brutal gangs in the world.

Hall-Double t1_je8oh30 wrote

It's never over. If there aren't more doing it, somebody else will step in and take his place.