Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_jc19bs9 wrote

Narren_C t1_jc1bfbs wrote

>im saying if its not 100% effective IT HAD NO BUSINESS being mandated.

Depending on the nature of the mandate I agree, but not because it isn't 100% effective. If I disagree with the particulars of a mandate with the current vaccine, I would still feel the same even if the vaccine was 100% effective.

When it comes to mandates, I don't think the government has any business requiring them. But I also think that private businesses have the right to require them in various circumstances. And the public has the right to refuse to give those businesses their money.

>also, no excuse to anyone who shunned, shamed and excluded vacine sceptics..

You're not wrong, but to be fair a large number of the more vocal vaccine skeptics were just as ignorant.

>these people blanket called everybody who didnt wanna take th vacine of being right wing..

People on the far left love to paint anyone they disagree with as right wing. People on the far right do the same thing.

It's hilarious how many times I've been called an ignorant woke gun grabbing liberal in one conversation and then called a racist something-phobic gun nut conservative in the next. Too many people don't like nuance.

>when they themselves were for mandatory vacination a full blown authoritarianism enablers. never forget

The hypocrisy is strong on both sides.

−3