Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Fucknutssss t1_iu224lq wrote

Police thin blue line fucks

Aggravating_Head_60 t1_iu22gu2 wrote

Those "thin blue line fucks" arrested this guy for doing it instead of covering it up.

−103

Dendad6972 t1_iu23e52 wrote

After 30 years. According to another poster from the area.

boundfortrees t1_iu23ht7 wrote

Only 20 years of abuse happened in the mean time!

Aggravating_Head_60 t1_iu23vcf wrote

Yeah! That never happens outside of law enforcement, right? Oh wait, it does, all the fucking time.

People grow up being sexually abused their whole life by people who aren't in law enforcement, and it happens for years, decades before they're caught. If they ever even are caught.

−94

hamsterpookie t1_iu28drb wrote

Hold your law enforcement to higher standards, not lower standards.

By your standards they're just criminals.

KennyMoose32 t1_iu28cg9 wrote

I don’t understand your point tbh…..

He’s a cop whose a monster, not sure why you went to whataboutism.

Odd, almost feels like a boot licking

sexisfun1986 t1_iu28vyo wrote

You know that’s literally their supposed job right?

Donde_La_Carne t1_iu237bc wrote

When did the despicable acts happen and when did they do something about it? Seems the thin blue line likely bought him quite a bit of time.

SandboxOnRails t1_iu2gqgi wrote

Don't worry. Thanks to the police, he was only empowered by the police to sexually assault children for a few decades.

Donde_La_Carne t1_iu2hneg wrote

I get that investigations take time but to imply that the “thin blue line” doing their job decades later rather than covering it up as some sort of vindication is the absolute wrong take… unless you’re part of the “thin blue line”.

SandboxOnRails t1_iu2k9pf wrote

I was being sarcastic, but I can't blame you for thinking a real "thin blue line" supporter would be that stupid.

Donde_La_Carne t1_iu2kyxs wrote

I get your sarcasm, hard to take what you said as anything but. I was mostly referring back to the comment comment I originally commented on. My bad if it seems like I thought you were being serious!

thatfreshjive t1_iu2i6p6 wrote

You are given power as LE, power that no other citizen has.

Of course this power is going to be abused by certain individuals - the problem is your fraternal mafia organization.

thatfreshjive t1_iu2igch wrote

The Fraternal Order of Police, the fat blue line, is a goddamn disgrace to justice, and the USA

moxiejohnny t1_iu24vv3 wrote

A different thin blue line, not his thin blue line.