Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

PicardTangoAlpha t1_iu4dqsz wrote

Why does my non-support bother you so much it threatens your "sanity"?

"Distributed production is a good thing".....omg.....it's the opposite of efficiency. Why am I arguing with a twenty-something...

Europe has jumped with both feet into wind and solar, they've spent trillions. Yet they're in an energy crisis. I thought these technologies were better. You said they are. So Britain shouldn't be paying what they are paying for electricity.

Unless it's all a giant fucking scam and a lie. Which I think it is.

dontneedaknow t1_iu4g3aa wrote

It wasnt your non support its this weird aggrandizing your present your argument with.

You sound like a pompous king but thats obviously not the case. You're just some random dude woth a big ego and imagined self importance.

PicardTangoAlpha t1_iu4gngu wrote

You're right and I'm wrong. Europe isn't in an energy crisis at all, power is dirt cheap and the Pound is going gangbusters.

You are also a random dude with a lot of ignorance to work over.

I don't have to please you. At all.

dontneedaknow t1_iu4h21p wrote

Europe is in that situation because they hedged their bets on the globalized system continuing to work out as ot had for the previous 70 years...

Then Putin invaded Ukraine and the excuse for decoupling presented itself.

We are watching 70 years globalization be unwound in as controlled a manner as possible.

But sure...

Blame wind energy and blame peoples mental health for them thinking outside your little box.

PicardTangoAlpha t1_iu4hikh wrote

How do you know the root causes of Europe's energy woes? You're talking in generalities, "hedged their bets on the globalized system" hurr durr.

You obviously never read any news or newspaper websites.

dontneedaknow t1_iu4hsnq wrote

Because i fucking trade energy securities you dolt.

All you got is to ask me how do i know things.

If all you have os to question my ability to know things. Then that tells me you really do know nothing.

PicardTangoAlpha t1_iu4i35z wrote

I'm not going to get into what I do. It's none of your concern. You don't trade securities.

dontneedaknow t1_iu4inp3 wrote

Now you're telling me what i do. Haha..

You do have big ass head on those shoulders.

PicardTangoAlpha t1_iu4jawu wrote

Securities traders don’t speak about energy with such am amateurish tone.

dontneedaknow t1_iu4k6yu wrote

You don't know shit. We've already established that.

Not sure what your trying here.

Take care tho...

I hope you learn to not weigh your own personal value on energy production being reliant on single source type systems.

Like not only would that be stupid to have ONLY nuclear energy and nothing else.

It's not what were doing right now, and no rational civilization would ever "Just use nuclear energy alone." Or any other "Only use one single system of energy production."

This is why you are satire.

You're fuckong arguing marbles for shits n giggles lol.