Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

AllNightWriting t1_it1hxel wrote

All the way through the entire Portland Metro, too. It’s huge. In my area it got to 176 AQI and in Portland proper, some places were well over 200. I hope the upcoming rain helps clear up our PNW skies and give the firefighters (and our lungs) some relief.

Alphamullet t1_it1ncs3 wrote

Hello neighbor. This sucks.

IAmTheNightSoil t1_it2tscj wrote

Yeah dude. It's fucking LATE OCTOBER. We are supposed to be way past this shit by now. Although I supposed "supposed to" is a problematic statement because really, until about the last five years this stuff didn't happen at all. There was no "smoke season" in the PNW when I was growing up here

AllNightWriting t1_it37zlt wrote

We should already have several inches of rain by now, too. I want autumn back.

IAmTheNightSoil t1_it52l5y wrote

No shit. Never in life growing up in the PNW did I EVER think that I would actually want summer to end and be cheering for the rain to set in. But here we are

SquizzOC t1_it2dse5 wrote

356 for us in Camas… in my home my eyes, throat and lungs are/were burning. It’s better today, but still horrible.

AllNightWriting t1_it37t7f wrote

God, that’s what it was like in summer 2020. Crossing my fingers today is the last day of this.

dingosaurus t1_it2e82w wrote

Spokane and the entire East side of the state is under a quality watch until Friday when we’re supposed to get some rain as well.

bendersmember t1_it529kp wrote

Lots of BC is the same, I'm in the interior so many hours drive from the border and it's been bad here too.