Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

FightmeLuigibestgirl t1_ixf42o7 wrote

>Deputies talked to the victim, who said Whitney McKee, 29, arrived at her job and began threatening her over a social media post. During the argument, the victim said McKee "viciously attacked and beat her."
>
>McKee allegedly went back to her vehicle and grabbed a handgun that she used to beat on the window of her vehicle. The victim, along with witnesses, also said that McKee shot the handgun at the victim's car, which had a five- and 12-year-old child inside.

I'm curious about what was on that media post.

[deleted] t1_ixf48rq wrote

[removed]

Euripidoze t1_ixfbwmu wrote

“Whilst it can be argued that the Milton Friedman supply side economic theory has a certain merit, I myself am an adherent of the Keynesian model of consumer-generated growth over the long term “.

MausBomb t1_ixf7xuu wrote

You know I'm going to go out on a limb and say Spielberg is actually pretty mediocre

[deleted] t1_ixfa4wo wrote

[removed]

fbtcu1998 t1_ixfautf wrote

Its an important discussion, I'm glad we're having it

MausBomb t1_ixfamsc wrote

I don't know what it is, but truth be told Speilberg is one of those guys my gut tells me not to trust even though I don't have anything on him.

I feel like he is the next in line of powerful Hollywood figures that is going to be taken down.

fbtcu1998 t1_ixfbonx wrote

In my personal record book, he has no oscar wins.

TwoFrontHitters t1_ixfsks9 wrote

This is baton rouge Louisiana so it's probably something about a "baby daddy".

purl__clutcher t1_ixf8d6d wrote

She probably shamed the food at the BK where the shooter works, or one of those similar style tiktok trends.