Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

TopDeckHero420 t1_j2e077i wrote

What did I put out there? That I asked a question and people thought it was an attack when it was "how do we address these complicated issues so that everyone feels comfortable with the solution"? That was quite literally it, and not a single person ever even tried to understand that.

And with that I am done. You can have the last word, I don't care. Maybe in time you will realize that assuming a question is an attack was wrong. Maybe not. Doesn't matter to me. I just hope when a kid in your class raises their hand and asks something difficult that you don't assume it's coming from hate when it's not.

Peachy33 t1_j2e113r wrote

“Many perspectives are skewed due to the rampant misinformation spewed by homophobes on Fox News and other garbage shitheads. If they didn’t scream like howler monkeys about how scary trans people are lurking around the dark shadows of public bathrooms hoping to prey on your children would anyone even worry about this issue? It’s been manufactured to further demonize and “other” a group of people who just want to live their lives.”

My comment about why perspectives are skewed. Your response was “I’m not fucking Fox News”. Why was your response so angry? Did I imply that YOU were disseminating misinformation?

And stop saying “I’m done”. Lol clearly you aren’t.

Edited to add: you deleted your comments because you can’t stand by them. Otherwise you would leave them up.

Tokeli t1_j2f84b9 wrote

When one side just wants to go pee in the bathroom that doesn't fill them with dread, and the other side doesn't even want you to exist as a human being, letalone exist in public- what possible compromise to make everyone comfortable could there be?