Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

DirkDiggler688 t1_j5tb30b wrote

SO you prefer wars instead of diplomacy. Thats why you suppose US wars for the last 100 yrs.. Ohh ok...

−8

TheMindfulnessShaman t1_j5tb5fa wrote

Can you negotiate with actors that have lost all trust and respect no laws?

DirkDiggler688 t1_j5tbemg wrote

I mean countries negotiate with the US all the time. Or do you support all the wars the US has started, all the countries we bombed and all the millions killed since 2000?

−8

sonic_stream t1_j5td11m wrote

I no endorsing US war and Russia war, but with Russian's warcrimes, combined with their violation of international rules and laws, Russian atrocities cannot be stopped since they have no desire to negotiate and UN is useless.

The only way to end Russian agression is to defeat them on battlefield once and for all. And no stop giving me bullshit about I being warmongers. Russia commited too much warcrimes and atrocities that any sane person will prefer destruction of Russia more than negotiation, if it mean alternative form of making Russia accountable for the war crime.

I mean, at least make more effort in respecting Geneva Convention like US, but Russia just blatantly commit war crimes purposely it's disgusting.

TheMindfulnessShaman t1_j5u4vpo wrote

> I mean, at least make more effort in respecting Geneva Convention like US, but Russia just blatantly commit war crimes purposely it's disgusting.

It's a Geneva Warcrimes Checklist to the Kremlin.

He literally awarded Russia's Highest Medal to the Bucha regiment right after Ukraine was able to re-secure the area and discover the mass graves and atrocities there.

Red_Meridian t1_j5tsaq0 wrote

Russia has killed or kidnapped 1 million Ukrainians. This is a time for vengeance and we should be enabling that. Russia is going to be ready with 500k troops in March and that 1 million will be 5 by the end of the year if NATO doesn’t step up.