Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Shogun_SC2 t1_j3y5kjp wrote

The answer is there is no acceptable body count for any violence you stupid dick, but I guess I’ll actually engage with you and say the answer is 0. Knives make the number closer to 0 than guns do. Show me data otherwise or you’re just another one of these stupid idiots who don’t think before they post and think they are dunking on people when you actually just appear like an unintelligent asshole.

[deleted] t1_j3yi9x0 wrote

[removed]

−1

pakattak t1_j3yo3k4 wrote

This is a completely useless statistic unless you pair it with effectiveness or ratio of victim vs perpetrator.

The argument is knives are harder to commit mass murders with vs a gun. Of course knives will be more popular globally because other countries control access to guns.

pakattak t1_j416kvt wrote

Oh man and further, knives are just way more accessible than guns are in general. Every kitchen in a household has a knife. Not everyone owns a gun and yet the fact that it accounts for 41 percent of global violence is not the defense you think it is

mx5slol t1_j3yk19y wrote

i love how you have downvotes for what appears to me to be the most logically, not emotionally, supported position

−2