Submitted by xXKikitoXx t3_10ub9e9 in nosleep

“Road trip, road trip, road trip!” That was the mantra my sister (whose name I can’t remember either, so I’ll call her Cece), and I shouted back at each other excitedly. It was dumb and juvenile, but it felt good. We drove with the windows down, our long brown hair fluttered wildly around and glinted golden in the setting sunlight. Neither of us knew where we were, not that we cared, the road had turned to gravel a while back and was surrounded on either side by thick forest. 

Ahead of us was our friend, she was riding in a muscle truck driven by the random guy she had picked up in the last town. She leaned over from the passenger seat and the car swerved, causing us to howl with laughter. The poor man had no idea who he was riding with, Claire was a serial man-eater and shameless. She turned to look at us through the back window and gave a cheeky grin with a playful wink.

“Oh my gosh.” My sister laughed, “She’s a danger to the public.” 

“No, she’s a WHORE!” I shouted at the car ahead, now I’m absolutely sure Claire couldn’t hear me, but I hoped she read my lips. 

“Whatever, BITCH!” She mouthed back as she put both of her middle fingers up at us, earning another round of joyous giggling. 

“She’s not even wearing her seatbelt.” Cece wheezed through tears of laughter.

Because I was distracted I guess I wasn’t paying as much attention to the road as I should have been… So when Claire’s car turned left we missed it and turned right instead. Dust on the road ahead, combined with the faint outline of another car, convinced us we had taken the same road and I thought we were still following her.

However, as it got dark the other vehicle didn’t put on its lights and I found myself doubting that it had ever even been there in the first place. We locked the doors and drove on like that for what felt like hours, following the winding road until gravel gave way to just-, dirt. It wasn’t even a road anymore. It was a worn-down dirt trail through the woods. 

“Maybe we should turn around?” Cece suggested nervously. The joy had long since evaporated, and as our weak headlights shone over endless trees we were both getting anxious.

“I would if I could…” I agreed. Unfortunately, the woods were so dense on either side that there was no possible way to turn the station wagon around. 

We fell into an uncomfortable silence as we continued on. The road had to end somewhere, there had to be a place to turn around. When Cece grabbed my arm suddenly I startled, “Did you see that!?” She whispered alarmed.

“No, see what?” I hissed back, she had almost caused me to swerve and the car was already struggling to get over the lumpy terrain as it was.

“There was a person standing in the trees.” Her insistence was urgent but I hadn’t seen anything. 

“Where did they go?” 

“I don’t know they were just standing there!” She turned trying to look back out the rearview window.

“Well, what did they look like!?”

“I don’t know! It was just some dude in a trench coat!” 

It was creepy to think about, but ultimately we had already driven past and nothing happened. So I told myself that either she hadn’t really seen anything at all, or if she had, it didn’t matter because we were long gone. The more pressing issue was that I was getting tired and there was still no end in sight or any way back. 

Eventually, the car gave out on us, it made a stuttering kind of sound and refused to go any further. Now, we weren’t about to leave the car to walk around in the forest so we laid the front seats down as far back as they would go and tried to sleep using our jackets as blankets. It was a restless night. We’d figure the rest out in the morning. There’s an uncomfortable vulnerability about sleeping in your car, even out in the middle of nowhere I still kept imagining someone peeking in through the windows. I have no idea how I got any sleep at all. 

I awoke the next morning to tapping in the window and jolted awake with a start to see a pair of kids standing beside my door. If I had to guess, I would say they were 10 and 12, and both had black hair with bright blue eyes. The strange thing about them though was how they were dressed. It was like they were medieval or something, wearing what looked like dresses with tights underneath, over the top of cream shirts with puffy shoulders. 

When they noticed I was awake they retreated quickly and I sat up dumbfounded, why were there children in the middle of the forest? I watched them run back down the trail and realized with amazement that they were running toward a town. I hadn’t noticed it in the dark, but we had stopped maybe a few hundred yards from civilization! 

I woke my sister and we decided to walk the rest of the way to the town. It was surrounded by a low stone wall and the entry was a tall arched gateway. It was wooden and had symbols carved into the interior. Cece is something of a history nerd, she’s read so many books on ancient stuff that when she told me she thought it was norse I just agreed. She was excited saying it was some kind of locational scripture, but if I’m honest I didn’t really care. 

The town itself was also odd, it was a weird mixture of a hillside village and a country town. Dirty and rundown, the houses were cottages with stone fences and dead gardens. The roadways were cobblestone and there weren’t any cars. However there were outdated-looking street lights, and the buildings were packed close together. It was like the people there were pretending they were modern, but had no idea what modern towns looked like, or how present-day people lived. Which made my sister and I stand out like sore thumbs. 

There were few townsfolk and they all stopped to look at us for just a moment as we passed. Like the two boys, they wore medieval styles and every one of them had dark hair, black or brown, and some varying shade of blue eyes. It was an abnormal population, and I joked with myself that they could have all been related. No one was particularly old, rather they all seemed to be age grouped between 20 and 30, or were young kids.

Despite all this, the atmosphere wasn’t necessarily intimidating. Rather it felt especially inviting, the people appeared to be setting up for some kind of festival and building a stage. It made me feel disturbingly ‘happy’ to be there. I was aware that it was unnatural to feel like that, given how lost we were, but I couldn’t help it. So when a lady approached with the kids from before neither Cece nor I were worried.

“Hello. I’m sorry if my boys frightened you earlier. They saw your car and were concerned.” When she spoke her voice was angelic and I found myself involuntarily staring. Her eyes were icy blue and her lashes were so long. More to the point- her body was curvaceous. She had a slim waist, wide hips, and a full chest. In no way did she look like a mother of two, heck. She didn’t even look old enough to have kids that age, I would have said she was 23 or 24 at most. 

“I- you- that’s fine, they didn’t scare us.” I stumbled over my words. I’m not a lesbian or anything, but this woman was so overtly sexual that it felt like my brain lost a few neurons. 

She smiled, “I’m glad to hear that, my name is ‘Karina’, and my boys are Jesper and Akseli.” 

With the introduction both kids hid behind her shyly while my sister and I introduced ourselves in return. Their names were so strange, I wonder if my name was that weird as well? Eventually, I pried my eyes off this woman to turn to Cece, I could tell from the look on her face that she felt the same weighted sensation as I. 

“We should go…”

“Yes. Yes, we should.” She agreed. 

“Nonsense! You only just got here, surely you must be hungry? You’re welcome to come to my place for breakfast.” 

I think both of us knew that we should have refused the invitation, however, I felt like I didn’t want to disappoint Karina so we agreed. Before we knew it we were following her back to her house. It was located toward the back of the town next to a river and a third little boy was playing beside it. He couldn’t have been more than 5 years old, I wasn’t a mother at the time, but I would never have let my kid play near a river like that unsupervised at his age. 

“Aloisius, come for breakfast,” Karina called and the boy reluctantly got up to come over. He bore a strong resemblance to her other two children and she introduced him as her youngest. “What were you doing by the river?” 

“The fish get stuck, I wanted to help them.” He mumbled as his mother picked him up.

“They get stuck because we’re trying to catch them silly.” 

“I know…” 

“So then please don’t let them out the nets again okay?” 

The child didn’t respond, I guess he wasn’t happy with that answer. He looked over to us then and he frowned, “Will they get stuck too?” 

“They’re not fish, my love.” She assured him with a laugh, then apologized to us, “Sorry, he has quite the imagination.” 

“It’s okay, he’s very cute,” Cece answered, smiling at the child. 

If nothing else was a warning, that should have been one. When we reached Karina’s house I was surprised to see the gardens weren’t shriveled as I had thought they were from a distance. Instead, the plants were lush and I found myself questioning my sanity. In a similar way, her house wasn’t a cottage, or at least, not on the inside. There was a distinct disconnect stepping through the doorway of what appeared to be a humble dwelling, only to find yourself in a mansion. 

The two older boys ran in ahead of us and disappeared around a corner. There was a solid thump, giggles and a groan of annoyance. “How many times have I told you? Not while I’m sleeping!” A deeper male voice complained.

“Be nice to your uncle! We have guests!” Karina called after them, but muttered to herself, “Too late I guess.” 

“I want to go play too…” Aloisius mumbled.

“You can help me set the table okay?”

“Fine.” He grumbled as she put him down, “How many plates?”

“Eight, I don’t expect your father will be back for a while yet.” 

“Okay,” and with that he moved to do as he was told while Karina turned her attention back to us. 

“Did you travel far to get here?” 

“Yeah, we were following our friend and sort of got lost,” Cece explained.

“And our car broke down,” I added. 

“I’ll get my brother, ‘Karl’, to take a look for you when we’re done with breakfast. I’m sure he won’t mind helping out.” 

“That would be amazing, thank you!” 

Breakfast was an lavish assortment of fritters, sausages, bread, croissants, and pancakes. The boys all argued with each other over who would get the first pieces while their mother scolded them for bad manners in front of guests. Not that we minded at all. It felt a little like being in a trance or watching a Tv show that you’re not really a part of. 

Karl joined us after a bit, he was a couple of years younger than Karina and unconventionally attractive with his dark hair tied messily in a bun. However, he didn’t have the same ‘charm’ his sister did, in fact, I found I quite disliked him on first impression. There was blood on the collar of his shirt and when he entered the room he spoke, “It’s paint,” was all he said without looking over. That wasn’t very convincing and his behavior thereafter was somewhat rude, he could have at least acknowledged that we were there.

Still, I won’t complain too much. The food was good and Karina kept us company. She asked a lot of questions about where we had come from, our families, the friend we were following, and so on. Her friendly demeanor faltered slightly when the door opened and a man stepped into the house. He was maybe nearing his 40s and stood out only for the fact that he was the oldest person we had seen in the whole town.

The children sat up straighter and Karl scowled slightly as he focused on his plate. Karina glanced between us and the new arrival as she gave a sheepish shrug, like ‘what can you do?’. 

In response he looked down his nose at us and spoke calmly to her, “A word.” Everyone looked more nervous then.

Karina however answered without missing a beat, “Of course, Uncle. But after breakfast, we made you a plate. Come, sit.” 

He watched her wearily before begrudgingly obliging her request, “Is there special meaning to this?”

“No, we’re just having some fun. Playing around a bit. It’s been a while since we’ve had any entertainment.” 

“Don’t take it too far, we don’t need unnecessary attention.” 

“I won’t.” She assured confidently.

After breakfast Karina left with her uncle to talk, Karl went with my sister to see about refilling the car, and I found myself with Aloisius. He had pouted and insisted that he wanted to show me the fish in the river, how could I say no to that? I allowed him to take my hand and he led me down to where he had been playing before, truthfully I didn’t know what to do with him. I didn’t know how to act around kids, was I supposed to be super enthusiastic or just realistic?

Thankfully the boy was easy to watch, he didn’t seem to need any particular encouragement as he pulled plain silver fish out of the nets and set them free. He made sure to show me each one, and I commented appropriately about how lucky they were to be saved. Maybe I shouldn’t have since Karina didn’t want him to let them go, but I found it hard to say no to him. 

When he leaned a little too far over the water I panicked, “Ahh, Aloisius,” I struggled to pronounce his name, “Don’t get so close to the water. You could fall in and get hurt!” 

At this, he paused before reluctantly doing as I asked in leaning back from the water’s edge. “It doesn’t really matter anyway…” 

“What do you mean it doesn’t matter? Of course it matters!” I exclaimed, trying to keep my tone of voice as lighthearted as possible. 

“No.” He corrected me nonchalantly, “Mommy is going to kill me tomorrow, but it doesn’t really matter much if I die before that, there will still be a ceremony.” 

It took a second for what he had said to catch up, and then I thought I must have heard wrong, “What?” 

“It doesn’t matter if I fall in, or if I drown because I’m going to die tomorrow anyway.” He reiterated, sounding annoyed that he needed to repeat himself at all. 

“Why?” was all I could think to ask. 

“Because it’s my birthday so I have to…” he mumbled. 

I didn’t know what to say, this was definitely something I would need to bring up with his mother. None of what he had said made any sense and I was convinced that he had just misunderstood something. I can’t explain it well, but I felt strangely protective of this child, almost as if he was my own. So the idea that he at least thought he was going to die bothered me.

Once Aloisius was content that he had released enough of the fish he toured me around the small town. He was extremely excited, “Auntie Lydia works in that shop there, and auntie Valeria lives over there!” He explained as he pointed out properties along the way. I didn’t see the women he was referring to, however, looking closer at the buildings it seemed as if they were out of focus and I blinked several times thinking I just had something in my eyes. 

The same strange symbols that were at the gate were carved into everything everywhere we went and the stage being built in the center of town was by now almost complete. I regarded it suspiciously, it didn’t exactly look like something made to sacrifice children, but rather more like a stage for a play. Maybe there was going to be a performance and in it the kid ‘died’. That would make sense, I thought to reassure myself.

I stopped when I heard Cece’s voice, she sounded unsure. She was sitting in the driver’s side of the station wagon asking for directions while steering it. Meanwhile, Karl was at the passenger side door pushing the car along. “Here is fine. Pop the hood.” He instructed and my sister did as she was told. 

Karl rolled up his sleeves but paused briefly when a piece of his hair fell forward. He took a moment to re-tie it, holding the bobby pins in his mouth as he looked over the engine and battery. He put the pins back in his hair and then closed the hood. 

“What’s wrong with it?” Cece asked softly, she was just as surprised as I was that he had only taken a moment or two to examine it.

“Nothing. You just ran out of gas.” The way he said it was like we were the stupidest people alive. 

I felt my cheeks heat with embarrassment, I swear I checked the gauge and it had said we were fine. It seemed Cece didn’t know what to say either, her blush mirrored my own and Karl said nothing more as he went to get a gas can for us. 

Once he was out of ear shot I approached, “You good here? I need to go talk to Karina, her son said some pretty strange things…” I tried to be subtle with Aloisius still holding my hand. 

“Yeah I’m okay,” she assured, then lowered her voice to speak only to me, “So, Karl is kind of…” she trailed off giving me a suggestive look. 

I glanced over in the direction he had gone, “Ahhhh, okay, if you say so.” 

“Shut up.” 

“I didn’t say anything!” 

“I can hear the doubt in your thoughts.”

“What. Ever~” I taunted her as she gestured for me to go. 

“Fine. Go talk to Karina, I’ll stay here and wait for Karl.” 

“It’s not even a hot name,” I remarked as she threw a set of car keys at me. 

From there I made my way back to Karina’s house. When we got close Aloisius ran in ahead of me and stopped at the wall dividing the living room from the entryway, while I followed more cautiously. It felt kind of strange to just walk into someone’s home, but the door was open still so…

Inside I could hear unfamiliar voices talking and I debated with myself about whether or not to announce my presence. Ultimately something in my gut told me not to. I came to stand beside Aloisius and he held a finger to his lips in a ‘shhh’ motion, then peeked around the wall carefully. Following his example, I remained quiet as well and crouched with him to see what was going on. 

Karina was talking with three other men, one I recognized as her uncle from before. He stood with his arms folded and his expression was dark, “You’ve returned again empty-handed.” He growled. 

“You didn’t find him?” Karina asked curiously, she was the only one who still seemed cheerful. 

“Obviously not.” it was one of the other men who answered her. This man was maybe in his late 20’s, well built, and very tall. He resembled Karina’s uncle and I assumed that they were related as well. He was clean-shaven, his hair was dark brown as opposed to black like the others, and his eyes were a rich sapphire in color under long black lashes. 

“We did what we could Silvias.” The final man spoke to Karina’s uncle. He looked similar to Aloisius, only his eyes were a greener-blue, maybe he was the boys father? 

“That’s unacceptable.” Silvias spat in return, “You will begin a new search tomorrow after the ceremony.” 

“As you wish.” 

“Have you considered that he no longer exists Father?” The tall one asked, “He might well have taken the same way out as Brigeta-..”

“Silence. You will not speak her name in my presence. Nobody leaves this family!” Silvias shouted and they all flinched. When he spoke again his tone was low and dangerous, “Find. Him.” the statement was final and the group averted their eyes. The man stormed out past Aloisius and I, but paid us no mind at all.

“It’s not polite to eves drop.” Karl’s voice made me jump.

“I- I- Wasn’t- Where is my sister?” I was caught red-handed.

“Jesper and Akseli are showing her around.” He shrugged, stepping past me and announcing my presence to the rest of them as he sat heavily onto the couch, “Karina, one of your playthings is here.”

“Oh, I know. Why don’t you come over dear?” She answered brightly and I hesitated, had they really all known I was there the entire time? Moreover, why didn’t they seem to care at all? “Don’t be shy! This is my cousin, ‘Raven’, and my husband ‘Seven’.” 

Aloisius went to go to his father right away but I held his arm to stop him. Something didn’t sit right with me anymore. 

“There’s more than one?” Raven asked sedately, his expression was neutral and disturbingly devoid of emotion. 

“Yes, there’s two, they’re sisters,” Karina answered easily. 

“Why?”

“Just for fun, it’s been a while hasn’t it?” 

“Yes, and for good reason.”

“You’re just like your father! Don’t be such a stick in the mud.” She pouted childishly, “You could choose one for a wife.” 

He turned his attention to me for the first time and I found myself caught in his gaze. The presence of this man was worse than Karina’s and I was staring. All sorts of warning bells were going off, his canine teeth were slightly pointed and his fingernails were blackened. Yet, he was breathtakingly beautiful. If he had asked, I’m sure I would have followed him to any bedroom he wanted.

“No. Get rid of them.” He responded calmly looking away and the weight of the attraction dissipated. It was like a switch had been flipped, he was still just as handsome as he was moments ago, but now a sour distaste replaced the allure he once held.

“Come on, you could at least consider it!” She insisted. 

“I said no. I have other things to worry about. Now, do as I say.” He spoke with authority, “And Kári, let’s go.” 

I didn’t know who he was talking to until Karl stood up, “Fine, I’m coming geez. You can just use my common name, like a normal person,” he muttered.

“I’ll call you whatever I want.”

It took me a moment or two to find my voice again, “… Your son thinks you’re going to kill him tomorrow..” I mumbled quietly and it felt like everyone in the room froze in place. 

“Did he say that?” The woman seemed bemused, not concerned. 

“Yes… I don’t really get why he would say tha-“ 

“Because I am going to kill him tomorrow. It’s part of the ceremony.” 

“See, I told you!” The child exclaimed, pulling on my arm.

I was taken aback, “F-for a play right? Pretend?”

The way she smiled then was unsettling, “No, not for pretend. There’s nothing more powerful than the spilled blood of a child.” 

“But, he’s your son-“

“So? I’ll happily kill the other two just as well as the youngest.” the spell was finally broken. For the first time then I realized she was psychotic. Her smile never faltered, her friendly attitude was sickening and I think I understood. All the townspeople looked alike, and they all seemed to be related to Karina in some way or another…

I ran out of that house, dragging Aloisius with me. Behind I thought I heard Karina laugh, while someone else sighed in exasperation, “Here we go again.” I think that was Karl, but I couldn’t say for sure and I wasn’t about to stop and ask.

Finding my sister wasn’t difficult, but I made very little sense when I found her, “We need to go, we need to go right now!” I shouted panicked. 

She picked up on my distress and looked equally as terrified, “Why? What-, what happened?!” 

“It doesn’t matter, I’ll explain later, put the kids in the car we have to go right now!” 

Behind me Karina was emerging from her house, she seemed perfectly calm, almost amused as we piled into the wagon. I put Aloisius in the front passenger seat and Cece sat in the back with the other two kids. They seemed mildly nervous and watched out the back as their mother approached.

“She’s going to get us!” Aloisius commented alarmed. 

“No no, it’s fine, we’re fine.” I insisted, I had never struggled with the gears before. However, under pressure, I was trembling so violently that I couldn’t get it to work right for what seemed like way too long. 

Other people from the town were starting to gather, none of them looked concerned about the situation. In fact, some seemed bored while others still were annoyed. They were gathering around the car, boxing us in. There weren’t exactly heaps of them, but three ahead and three behind made it difficult to get out. 

A couple of them tried to open the doors and I was thankful that I had remembered to lock them. I realized pretty quickly that the only way out of this crowd was through it. I wasn’t even sure if I could do it, however when I looked over to Aloisius’s scared little face I decided I could. Most people forget a car can be a weapon because we’re taught not to hit people. But in an emergency, there’s little choice. 

Taking in a deep breath I put the car in reverse and sped backward. The back end of the car crashed into the house and those behind us, including Karina, were crushed between the car and the wall. Then I changed gears and charged forward, plowing through the people in front of us without any further hesitation. The bodies hit the car with force, and bones broke as I drove over them. I’m not going to lie, sometimes now when I try to go to sleep I can still hear that soft impact of people being run over or squished. I am absolutely sure that I killed them. No way someone survives that. 

We took off up the winding dirt trail as fast as I could safely go, which wasn’t fast enough. There was a solid thud as someone landed on the roof of our car, “Father…” I heard Jesper whisper in the back and I panicked. I didn’t think the kid was wrong, I just couldn’t comprehend how the man got onto our car or how to get him off. 

That thought preoccupied me for a moment and when I looked back to the road a man in a trench coat was standing in the middle of it with a gun pointed directly at us. “That’s the man I saw in the woods!” Cece screamed as he opened fire. 

Amazingly, all of the shots hit above us, and I heard the boy's father fall off the car. It seemed the trench coat man was helping. Though it was short-lived, he readjusted his aim to focus on something else coming at him from the side. From my peripherals, I saw it was Karl. His fingernails were black now, just as Raven’s had been, and he dodged the bullets to attack the man directly.

In one swift motion, Karl pushed the gun away and fought with him hand to hand. It was quick, and I don’t think trench coat man made it out of that. Regardless I didn’t stop, that is, until I heard one of the car doors open.

“You can’t jump out of the car!” Akseli had opened the door and was trying to get out of the car while Cece urged him to stop. Of course, I didn’t want him to get hurt so I slowed down.

“Let me go! I want to go!” the child shouted in return as he struggled against her. 

“You don’t understand, your mother-..” I tried.

“I don’t care!” 

I was about to explain that his mother was a raging psychopath who wanted to kill him, and that I had run her over with a car, when I spotted her. Karina was walking up the trail after us. Her clothes were covered in blood, but she was unharmed. Beside her were several of the other people I had run down. I don’t know how any of them were walking, let alone alive. 

“Jesper, Akseli, Aloisius. Come here~” She called them as if they were dogs, not children. 

There was a moment or two more of struggling before the eldest two escaped the car, running back to their mother without looking back. 

I couldn’t save them if they didn’t want to be saved, “Let them go.” I whispered to Cece petrified and she slowly closed the door. 

“How-, How are they alive..? You hit them with the car…” She whimpered. 

“I don’t know…” 

“I want to go, please, can we keep going?” It was Aloisius who spoke, he sounded even more afraid than we did and I obliged.

Putting the car into gear I slammed down the accelerator. We made it all the way back to the main road and with asphalt under the tires I felt giddy with relief, we had made it. The rearview mirror was clear, we were free of those freakish people and that weird town, I couldn’t believe it. My relief turned to dread as I refocused on the road ahead. 

I believe it was ‘Raven’ that appeared from nowhere. He didn’t look in any way upset, his expression was still devoid as he casually reached out a hand to stop our car. I didn’t have the reflexes to be able to dodge in time and we hit him directly. The car crumpled and the airbags went off violently. We were flipped over and slid across the asphalt in a spray of metallic sparks before finally slamming into a tree side on. 

It was a few minutes before I came too again, the car horn was sounding and my vision was blurred. Blood trickled down my side and I could see the flicker of flame reflecting in the broken glass. Painfully I unclipped my seatbelt and crawled out through the window. Breathing in hurt and I coughed only to wince. 

Eventually the car horn shut off and I could hear myself think. I couldn’t see Aloisius, but my sister was still in the back seat. From the way she hung limp, and the piece of metal that stuck out of her chest I knew she was gone. 

“See, that wasn’t so bad now was it?” I recognized Karl’s bored dialect. 

“It hurt…” Aloisius murmured. 

“It gets easier.” He assured, then asked someone else, “What will you do about the girl?”

“I don’t know, I doubt she’ll make it.” Raven answered simply, his voice was close. Boots crunched on gravel beside me and I froze in place as one of them came to rest on my hand.

“You should put her out of her misery.” 

The boot on my hand pressed down, crushing my fingers and I whimpered, “No. I like that she’s suffering.” He responded bemused. 

“Sadist.”

“She was only trying to help me…” 

“No one leaves this family.” Raven snapped back and Aloisius fell silent.

Karl sighed, “Whatever, let’s just go.” 

There was a long moment before the pressure on my hand shifted off and I heard two sets of footsteps walking away. I crawled away from the car as far as I could because I thought it would explode, and I don’t know how long I lay dying on the road before someone found me. However when I woke up in hospital it was days later. Initially I didn’t remember anything of what happened, but with time pieces came back. 

Now I think I know most of what happened. I might be wrong about the time frames I guess? But I’m pretty sure it was 1997 when we found that town, and I was twenty. I don’t know why I can’t remember my name, or my sister's name. Now I go by Samantha and I try not to think about what happened too often. 

Other/More

.xXx.

Comments