Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

GiantLizardsInc t1_iy9dja1 wrote

Markos literally eats people. So do all of them, with the exception of Eric. Human beings. Young children even. Eric and Calla were trained not to show emotion. Calla in particular was beaten savagely if she smiled, for instance. Their very survival depended on it. For Calla it still does.

Nathaniel loves Eric. His family has always disapproved of how tolerant he is about Eric. They all, especially his brother and Marcos, think Eric never should have been permitted to live. They train human pets, always girls before Eric, and kill (and eat!) all the ones that don't prove to be the very best. Eventually they breed them, to carry on thier lineage. I pray you aren't pregnant. The child would be claimed by them, age incredibly slowly, and have magic. You would very likely be killed. Pretty much a guarantee.

Think of them as slave owners, who think of humans as highly as we think of cattle. Nathaniel is like a cattle rancher family's son who chose to be a vegetarian. Markos played you big time. I'm sorry.

xXKikitoXx OP t1_iyaghzx wrote

If I’m pregnant, at least the child support will be good. Can’t imagine a guy who lives in a castle wouldn’t be able to pay up.