Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

RolyPoly1320 t1_iz7wme9 wrote

There is a thought here.

This entity in the Geology building didn't just show up. There's no way it's anything new and there's no way it's always been there either. Odds are you'd have seen it by now if it had always been there.

This thing might be tied to the scratching in some way.

As for the RC being restarted, you should be able to see who filed the paperwork to start the club back up. Daniel and Maria wouldn't have done it for sure. Was there any other member of the original rain chasers who didn't go to the old power plant building?

jackietwice t1_iz88h5z wrote

I dunno about its tie to the scratching. The butter knife reference (which I can't recall the exact location of) doesn't correlate to the other scratching incident. It almost seems more coffee house/possumy in some ways. Like where would you die by extreme acts of butter knife? Probably not in your dorm. Or in a geology building to be honest. But you might be buried in a cemetary from those wounds.

As for the RC, given that we know ot wasn't K Boy or Maria ... have we considered it could have been the faculty sponsor herself?

Fragrant_Thought6636 t1_iz886jc wrote

Ooh yeah! If it’s the same prof from the first RC group maybe that’s a sign they’re involved.

Elajz t1_iz8jazv wrote

I may be crazy but what if the Upside Down Man that jumps between the raindrops is the one who somehow has a hand in restarting the club?