Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

girl_from_the_crypt OP t1_j5p2alk wrote

I understand. Maybe a smart choice. But as it's currently presumably empty, maybe you can find shelter there. It is cold. If you see one of the guards, they'll help u

stomaticmonk t1_j5p5pct wrote

I have a proposal. This place might be terrifying, but it’s also amazing and I’ve come to love it. Seems to me you now have a job opening. I’d love to help protect it if you’d have me.

LunaMoonGoddess777 t1_j5ro36w wrote

I’m glad to hear you are still with us man. I’ve been looking for your comments but I didn’t see any until today.

stomaticmonk t1_j5rowtu wrote

I think I’ve been in a bit of a daze for a while. Probably from blood loss. Managed to patch myself up with some moss and some cloth though and it seems to be getting a bit better. I’ve made it back to the mill so I guess I’m waiting here for the time being. Hope Fiona doesn’t decide I’ve seen too much…

stomaticmonk t1_j5p2hk4 wrote

I don’t think I’ve gone far from it. It’s been slow going cause I’ve been trying to move stealthily. I’ll go back. Hey you’re not gonna kill me if you find me are you? Loose ends and all?

LunaMoonGoddess777 t1_j652pom wrote

Fiona did ya find them?! I hope everything goes well, and you find them and get them out of there