Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

I_Never_Stop_Talking t1_j4l3emn wrote

No, no, definitely not dead, I just wonder how that conversation could have gone: “Hey Cas. Talked to the Devil, he says you’re going to hell when you die.” Cas could either get upset at the info and try to change his ways (but we don’t know if that’s reversible) or, you and Jacek could reassure him that Nick was civil and perhaps he won’t suffer too much…I don’t know, it was just a random thought I had considering I’ve never (and hopefully will never…no offense!) be in that situation lol

And I definitely do mean it, your writing style is very very enjoyable to read!

girl_from_the_crypt OP t1_j4lkwk9 wrote

Lmao. That's like morbidly funny in some way. I think I'll never have that conversation. Or at least not now or anytime soon. Like, what would Cas gain from knowing? Sure, he MIGHT change his ways. Or he'll drown in anxiety. I know my brother fairly well but it's still hard to say how he (anybody) would react to a revelation like that. I'll need to ponder that. You've really given me food for thought.

Thanks so much! You're sweet to say that

I_Never_Stop_Talking t1_j4lts0t wrote

Hahah I really did feel a bit of dark humor when thinking of it 😂, I’m glad it wasn’t ill received! To be honest, when I said that Cas could get upset about that info, I was thinking the 100% permanent state of panic attack that I would be in. Cas seems to be quite different from me, so who knows, maybe he would take it in stride. Or perhaps now that it’s likely some time later, you could ask him hypothetically how he would take that info without raising suspicion. Obviously you know him best, but for whatever it’s worth, I do hope that things work out for you guys…even though that sounds a bit odd to say given this update. I’ll keep my fingers crossed until we see more!

girl_from_the_crypt OP t1_j4lv96y wrote

Thank you very much! It's definitely a difficult topic to approach with caution and without raising suspicion, but maybe I can pull it off.