Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

External-Bath3549 t1_j6mczu2 wrote

Unfortunately, it probably had something to do with the child's disappearance. Especially if it's started to set up a sort of territory. I wouldn't be surprised if it was summoned by someone unwittingly or a natural manifestation of unclean spirits taking up shop in a vacant place. Look, if you feel this is REAL EVIL, then the other side of that coin is REAL GOOD and that power is immeasurable. The poor innocent people that simply vanished into thin air one day and never returned, has been happening for as long as humans have been on this planet. There IS A FORCE that can and WILL bring them all back. From parallel dimensions, from death, from capture. You focus on what you can do to protect you and your loved ones with that reality.

YHWH be with you through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen 🙏

ulfr OP t1_j6mtgik wrote

I actually went and spoke with a priest about my situation after things started to escalate. He gave me a referral.

External-Bath3549 t1_j6n36gv wrote

Did you happen to recieve any spiritual counsel? The devil knows who God is, and "Faith without works is dead". As an example, have you ever seen a horror movie (curious how many demonic ones there are nowadays, but I digress) and the priest or a character had a crucifix as a deterrent and "symbol" of Christ Power to expel it and all of a sudden, the demon laughs and mocks their effort? Well, that's because the power isn't in the relics of "faith" or the so-called "blessed" objects one possesses for protection. It's not like a magic word one has to utter and then, "poof" it all goes away. If we're speaking on a plot of land that this entity (pretty sure there are many more there) its best not to kick the hornets nest with trying to get a church involved. Seeking help comes from our personal relationship with the Living God (Proverbs 83:18, John 6:44) even if you don't have a Bible, if you're not a particularly religious person, I urge you to at least Google these Bible verses in order that you can see what needs to happen with your foundation of faith. A good strong foundation that cannot be shaken (Matthew 7:24 & 25). If we're speaking on your house, you have the authority to bless your house. You have the right to expel evil away from you and your family (that includes your fur baby puppy) and remember that Faith is, as Hebrews chapter 11 verses 1 and 2 (I'd go on and read 3 for good measure)..[the] assured expectation of realities not seen..".

Please, whatever happens, you must continue to pray and stand firm. I will pray for you.

ulfr OP t1_j6ni7x9 wrote

When I spoke with the priest he said this was outside his area of responsibility, and referred me to a separate party to handle the situation.

I'd like to think he sent up a prayer for me, but my faith has been more along the lines of 'to whom it may concern' rather than any specific deity.

I've got utmost respect for Christianity and anyone following any particular religion, but after my pastor called the FBI on me over a misunderstanding I've taken a step back from any particular faith. Read most of the holy books and came to the determination that for me personally? It doesn't seem to matter which one you worship so long as you do your utmost to not be a detriment to the world around you and if able, leave the world a better place than when you found it. Or it found you as the case may be

External-Bath3549 t1_j6nqmwj wrote

I respect your position. There is someone (above any religious station any 1 man can be in) that wants what's best for us. For you. I'm certain that in these calamitous times, you'd agree, that something dark is trying to get us to destroy ourselves and the world around us. Humans are naturally spiritual creatures and that element is such a huge part of self care. So, as it were, if for example, you'd maybe fall behind on a good meal, or a shower, or even brushing your teeth lol, you should be mindful not to neglect your spiritual health. May the Great Creator guide your journey away from darkness and may your light shine brighter than the midday. Don't let THEM (the dark ones) lure you into a false sense of security with regard to its child-like disguise. Give that pup some ear scratches and love from me. Your Christian Reddit Aly, Sabs