Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

EelLiar t1_j430lc9 wrote

I'm surprised you both are so romantically interested in eachother despite him cursing you with wearing wedding dresses forever (and not undoing it) and you having lied to him, although there was a reasonable explanation on your part. It's like a teenager romance novel! Lol.

Anyways, wonder if her killing a deer has anything to do with the one you saw before, with the human eyes. Imagine some damned soul being trapped in one for...I don't know. ..killing a deer? (I'm reaching in a sarcastic way and at an outrageous degree humorously of course, but the mystery is pretty enticing. I hope your mother hasn't gotten herself possessed before dying, what an awful way to spend your last days on Earth).

girl_from_the_crypt OP t1_j437ds7 wrote

We are not...

And sorry, but I can't answer that last part til next time :)

EelLiar t1_j4383aw wrote

You so are, girly. When you have to tell yourself not to look at his buttocks, and him looking at you that way earlier on in your post screams 'I'm not over you.'

karmadovernater t1_j5bylwc wrote

I half expected him to be in shock she was still wearing it. Like he expected her to have healed and broke the curse. His heart can eventually heal so I bet she is the key to her own healing and escaping the curse. Maybe its there aslong as she feels guilty and blames herself.