Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Panda-Armada t1_j6xpn34 wrote

I mean if they aren't giving you a raise might as well get some free food

PhantomTroupe-2 t1_j6xqytn wrote

I think this goes beyond “he was having a barbecue every weekend” territory lol

H-Barbara t1_j6xph5q wrote

Damn. Out doing Lex Luthor stealing 40 cakes. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Azzizzi t1_j6yf9w9 wrote

I worked with a lady who was skimming on paper purchases. Every week, she picked up supplies on her own credit card, including 10 cases of paper at about $30/case. She brought six cases into the office and left four in her car/van, which she would return for a refund two days later, processing the original receipt on her expense report.

I think she did this for about four years, so she was skimming about $6,000 a year.

It was only noticed after she left and her replacement kept buying the "usual" order of 10 cases of paper and the storeroom filled up with too much paper. This led to a call to the supplier to said, "Well, she usually bought 10 cases, but most of the time, she returned 4 cases by mid-week."

Mercury_Armadillo t1_j6ztxmb wrote

Did they go after her criminally?

Azzizzi t1_j70b3my wrote

Nope. Every time something like that happened at this company, they just looked the other way. If the person still worked there at the time he/she was caught, the person was fired, but that was about it.

S_MART1N t1_j6xsffj wrote

I just need to know what she was doing with the wings.

[deleted] t1_j704zs2 wrote

[removed]

AutoModerator t1_j704zxo wrote

Sorry, but your account is too new to post. Your account needs to be either 2 weeks old or have at least 250 combined link and comment karma. Don't modmail us about this, just wait it out or get more karma.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.