Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

BonerStorm69 t1_jadp5ra wrote

Neat, horrors beyond my comprehension.

Newt_Troll t1_jadqni9 wrote

Allow me...

"Thanks Jim, now for the news...

Yesterday we seen every single person's face on the internet replaced with Pepe the Frog with the caption Stirring is for Chads, and apparently it has something to do with corned beef being approved? We'll report back when we know more."

Constant_Tale_4514 t1_jads12v wrote

Coming soon, sweatshops where people are hooked up to computers to mine bitcoin.

Meztere t1_jae06ra wrote

There are dozens of pieces of media about why this is a terrible idea.

DO NOT. CREATE. THE TORMENT NEXUS.

Lex8P t1_jadt4nb wrote

... so I foresee people grown in farms and plugged in. Kinda reminds me of something.

steelkamote t1_jadttet wrote

Then you see the label "Made in Florida"

ohpee64 t1_jae2r23 wrote

Honestly, half the people I have seen lately would be lucky to boot up a calculator watch.

[deleted] t1_jadqruj wrote

[removed]

AutoModerator t1_jadqrwm wrote

Sorry, but your account is too new to post. Your account needs to be either 2 weeks old or have at least 250 combined link and comment karma. Don't modmail us about this, just wait it out or get more karma.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Odedoralive t1_jadv7pp wrote

And they will have arms and legs and terrible politics and become exclusionary to certain other biocomputers who display different characteristics, even only visually, and they will create systems of hierarchy, and create a biocomputer economy that takes advantage of said hierarchy to empower the powerful and suppress weaker biocomputers, and...

peter-doubt t1_jae71v5 wrote

Uh, consider what the internet has revealed about the typical human brain.... and how stupid one can get it to act.

This is not a good thing!

KapnKrumpin t1_jaeoe62 wrote

Neat, Warhammer 40k servitors!