Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

wwarnout t1_j8p5rmm wrote

>...more information...might lead to "uninformed conclusions"

This ranks up there with the GOP's "alternate facts" logic. Republicans are adverse to knowledge, which is one of the primary traits of willful ignorance.

4dailyuseonly t1_j8pr789 wrote

Republicans need facts to line up with the stupid shit they believe.

CerberusC24 t1_j8q0fc1 wrote

Correction. They want facts to line up with stupid shit they want constituents to believe

birwin353 t1_j8tpk3s wrote

Republican here, don’t lump me in with this stupid decision. This is a clear case of special interests pushing legislation, that is not purely a republic an problem. This is the case in every party and finger pointing is not going to help one bit. We need to look at the real cause of these stupid decisions and push against those.

−1

[deleted] t1_j8ubuul wrote

[deleted]

birwin353 t1_j8ue2x0 wrote

I don’t know where your getting your info from but I nor any republicans I know are for any of those things.

Xsy t1_j8qfi2m wrote

"If you stop testing for COVID, COVID cases will go down" logic lmao.

Tylendal t1_j8qf2tq wrote

I mean... It's often a valid concern. Just look at anti-vaxxers with VAERS information, or people complaining about yoga mat chemicals. You can make unremarkable things look alarming pretty easily.

That said... I don't trust the state of Utah.

_mynameisclarence t1_j8pzoah wrote

Why care about facts when a sky god will save you

BeeBarfBadger t1_j8qbmp8 wrote

Why even rely on a sky god when you can be long gone with the money by the time the results of your decisions start to become obvious?