Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

TheBounceSpotter t1_j9lo4bv wrote

For all those who didn't bother to read. Doctor is married. The patient slipped him her number after a previous visit. They sexted over whatsapp. When she went to the hospital for chest pain, she was seen by a different doctor, but she messaged him that she was there, and he took his shot. Toilet sex. Followed by sex at her home in following days. The article doesn't explain how the investigation started, just that he was under suspicion of having raped her, and the criminal charges were dropped after police reviewed the evidence. Dude said his wife is cool with it, but then he had to face the music of damage to his career for the moral hazard of having relations with a patient.

take7pieces t1_j9m9rjz wrote

Oh so it’s not like she’s in pain but they still decided to have sex.

Ok-Wasabi2873 t1_j9mjhah wrote

I know doctors that have paid for abortions because they knocked up patients. One paid off a patient when she had the baby. Yes, most were OB/GYN. It’s so common that when my wife went for a check up, there’s a female nurse always in the room if the doctor is male. If the doctor is a woman, no extra nurse.

WonkyHonky69 t1_j9n7ykx wrote

That’s not why there are chaperones when doing sensitive examinations on patients…

[deleted] t1_j9mr0s0 wrote

[deleted]

−5

kjmuell2 t1_j9mtjl6 wrote

I don't know about that. I knew a guy in college that was pre-med with the goal of being an OB/GYN. His mom had died of ovrarian cancer when he was young. Sure some are creeps but some have really good, personal reasons.

epsdelta74 t1_j9mtnhm wrote

I disagree. A person who is interested in a career in medicine who is drawn to the study of and health of the female reproduction system should follow that path if they wish. Male/female should not matter.

Fezzik5936 t1_j9mxidw wrote

Sure is a good thing that females are biologically incapable of either being attracted to females or being sexually predatory!

roll_left_420 t1_j9nidro wrote

Female predators are not nearly as common though.

Men are the primary sexual predators against other men, women, trans and genderqueer people, as well as minors.

It’s not even close.

applefuk t1_j9n1rka wrote

For all those that couldn’t bother reading, please read it.

The turn of events is HILARIOUS

tgbst88 t1_j9mdzxz wrote

with a patient over a public toilet lol.

goodknightffs t1_j9p37v5 wrote

In the hospital.. People don't realize this but the hospital is the most disgusting place in the world.. If you could I'd burn my clothes after coming back..