Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

shattasma t1_jbjqztb wrote

Obviously.

Martha’s vineyard freaked the fuck out when they actually were called to action to be a sanctuary city… which THEY decided to do designate upon themselves lol.

They literally used the national guard to get the (legally transported) immigrants out of their town.

Instead they tried to spin the story as a “cruel” right wing political stunt that was “obviously illegal.”…. Even though all the immigrants signed papers saying they wanted to go there and the vineyard is legally a sanctuary city… hence de santis never actually got into legal trouble. He was sued; anybody can be sued; it’s not the same as being charged and the lawsuits did not go anywhere last I checked lol.

It’s amazing to see the left defend the richest class of people when their true colors were shown to be a bunch of “ rules For thee but not for me; especially when I actually have to follow through with my virtue signaling” crap.

Like neither major party is good; why defend one over the other when they are both crap? Get behind individuals, not parties.

But hey, how else are people supposed to know you’re morally superior unless you virtue signal with words and never have to actually follow through? It’s a politicians wet dream

−10