Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

davewhitebarber t1_jblg0zp wrote

They said don’t eat any saturated fats, they said eat this laboratory spread that funds their research. We know now Margarine will kill you. I can see why people ignore government guidelines now.

−1

ncfears t1_jblitrn wrote

The FDA =/= CDC =/= WHO.

Still, eating margarine isn't going to kill other people so it's still irrelevant.

But you don't seem like someone who can apply new information to their decision making, so best of luck to you and please don't vote.

davewhitebarber t1_jblolxr wrote

How is it that you can’t seem to empathize with people who have been lied to not believing the ones who lied to them in the past?

ncfears t1_jblvhd1 wrote

1. FDA =/= CDC
  2. It's incredibly stupid

I'm very sorry you missed out on your butter. That's no reason not to prevent the spread of a deadly disease, thus actually facilitating its spread by going in public without one.

davewhitebarber t1_jbm3euj wrote

This post is about mask wearing. I’m using one government agency as an example. Government said don’t wear mask because they don’t work. Then they said wear the mask until we have vaccines because the mask do work now. Now we know the masks don’t work because this virus travels in the air. Government said get the vaccines and boosters now guidelines for unvaccinated is the same as vaccinated. The people who didn’t change anything about their lives because of the virus have way less stress and the same death rate, we’ve had 210 deaths with 18,160 cases and there’s 50,000 people in the county. 0.0042% death rate seems pretty low for bunch non mask wearers.

−1

ncfears t1_jbmbitz wrote

There have been multiple studies showing they work for covid and other airborne pathogens like cold and flu. No one reputable from the government nor anyone with any expertise in diseases said they don't work to help prevent covid. You obviously just look for the "facts" you want to hear and disregard the rest saying the government lied about butter so they must be trying to control us by wearing a piece of fabric over half your face.