Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

BasilExposition75 t1_jd0tna4 wrote

−55

DomesticApe23 t1_jd0xb81 wrote

>Cis, short for cisgender (pronounced sis-gender, or just sis), is a term that means whatever gender you are now is the same as what was presumed for you at birth. This simply means that when a parent or doctor called you a boy or a girl when you were born, they got it right.

Milsivich t1_jd1lfba wrote

I'll never understand why people like you jump into conversations with opinions locked and loaded, but without even knowing the FIRST THING about what you're talking about.

BasilExposition75 t1_jd4opo1 wrote

Since when was my opinion LOCKED... I asked a question.... I thought CIS just meant straight...

Milsivich t1_jd519tl wrote

BasilExposition75 t1_jd52j83 wrote

Yeah, I LEARNED WHAT IT WAS BECAUSE I ASKED....

Lots of people were helpful and I am thankful. People like you are the fucking worst...

−1

Milsivich t1_jd59h5w wrote

I just have no patience for people who make their ignorance everyone else’s problem. Take responsibility

SilveredFlame t1_jd1nab2 wrote

Get back under your bridge.

BasilExposition75 t1_jd5vhrs wrote

That is helpful in explaining it... Thanks...

Dick.

SilveredFlame t1_jd5vtp8 wrote

Why should I waste time explaining something to you that others have already tried, and to which your responses have demonstrated your complete lack of good faith?

That's rhetorical BTW.

Shoo now, back to your bridge.

−1

BasilExposition75 t1_jd6424n wrote

They explained it and I said thank you. Those are called helpful people. You are not one of them.

SilveredFlame t1_jd64o4g wrote

Your unwillingness to put in the slightest effort to fix your ignorance is not my responsibility.

−1