Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

mirddes t1_jd1nvrl wrote

so just more made up mean things to say, for an oppressed minority you sure seem to want to do the oppressing.

edit: since you blocked me... i'll reply here

i am guilty of genociding your people, because i dont want to parrot your talking points, and because i object to being called irrational slurs.

and because i have objected, i am automatically included in the camp of your opposition.

we all have the right to voice our opinions, and voice our ideological disgreements.

you should be more careful about slandering bystanders lest you lose all your allies.

−2

SilveredFlame t1_jd1o9zy wrote

Nothing mean about what I said. It's true.

Anti trans bigots appropriate Feminist rhetoric and behave as reactionaries, and it's all rooted in transphobia.

DARVO ain't gonna play friend. We're not trying to erase you from existence.

Your side is literally calling for our complete eradication.

A difference of opinion is for things like whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza. Not for whether or not people have a right to exist.

You're upset because people are calling you out for being a hateful bigot. We're upset because people are literally engaging in genocide against us.

Drew9900 t1_jd2avwc wrote

you are quite possibly one of the most sickening people.

Actively trying to seek out injustice when only pointed at yourself, unable to realize the injustice you directly cause others to experience.

When you act like a bitch, you get treated like a bitch.

And so thus, I call you a bitch.

Bitch.