Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Leto2AndTheCrew t1_irldlx6 wrote

It’s such bullshit how many loopholes pot stores have to jump through to run a business. Even in Washington state (where I can buy an ounce for under $100) I’ve gotta pay in cash because banks cannot fuck themselves over for engaging in federally illegal business (and I don’t blame them). Better to have $300 ounces where the money goes to criminals… ugh, I hate it all.

Then the cash business gets fucked from every side - it’s all a bunch of bullshit. It’s ludicrous that this is still a problem

Was glad to hearing the recent news about pardons. Fucking schedule 1 drug at the federal level.

hellslave t1_irlf8dc wrote

> (where I can buy an ounce for under $100)

Yeah, but, an actual good ounce? And if so, where? For reference, I'm in Pierce County, and I've not often found ounces of quality flower anywhere.

tryingtodefendhim t1_irlflua wrote

Right! Like the cheapest ounce I’ve seen is 160 for shake. Plus they have no problem taking debit just no credit cards.

Leto2AndTheCrew t1_irliz8x wrote

It’s a medium quality ounce because I enjoy smoking out of a bong. But even better than buying bags of pot, check out the infused pre rolls. 24% THC at $4 a gram - take that, load it up in a bong and you’re set.

https://trovecannabis.com