Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ezprodigy t1_isb75wz wrote

what the actual fuck are you talking about?

screenshot of searching beijing on baidu and weibo china's biggest search engine and social media, how is this censored? Man you dumbasses will believe anything, those are public websites, how hard it is to just use it?

its insane how badly americans fell for propaganda and dont realize it

this is actually fucking insane, Americans will literally have proof they are being lied to shoved in their face and still believe their propaganda

−25

SirCutRy t1_isbd0qx wrote

Is this searched within the Great Firewall?

ezprodigy t1_isbez5h wrote

you literally get the same search results

−19

SirCutRy t1_isbizka wrote

Show me

ezprodigy t1_isbkx62 wrote

how dumb are you?

−26

LoR_RalphRoberts t1_isbodz1 wrote

Why you being such a dick?

ezprodigy t1_isbuq3d wrote

because in the real world, the burden of proof is on the people making the accusations, not on the people already showing proof refuting it

−12

TheDonaldQuarantine t1_iscz31x wrote

You proved that the search results show that beijing exists, what is wrong with you, you must be hilarious to be around

ZeusTKP t1_isbmn34 wrote

Why are you so hostile? What are you trying to say, there's no censorship in China, or this particular word is not censored?

CommonMan15 t1_isbzh5l wrote

He's just a CCP apologist. Look at his comment history.

ezprodigy t1_isbuvwh wrote

> What are you trying to say

That this shit, similar to so many other piece of 'news' is bullshit and people who believe this crap are idiots?

−7

TheDonaldQuarantine t1_isczjci wrote

You are right, if the word beijing was censored then searching for it would show a black screen

TheDonaldQuarantine t1_isczxdc wrote

I love people like you, you are so entertaining, and my sadness goes away when i realize how much better my brain works because of real education

Winnie the pooh isnt censored, look at all of these results which do not compare him to Xi